Monday, December 10, 2018

PTI Transformation Tuesday & Tiny Wreath

Our team's playing Monday Night Football, so a quick post with my entry for PTI TT.  Here's the previous PTI Blog Hop card I decided to transform into a Christmas thank you card. 
I used basically the same layout for the new card, but this time the stamps are from PTI Gathered Garden.
I stamped the images in PTI New Leaf & Brilliance Rocket Red.  To make it more Christmassy, I added red Stickles berries.  The original card had little splatters, so I added some to this card with the New Leaf ink.  Couldn't resist adding the little green sparkle gems. 

I'm also entering AAA (3 gems) & WAW.
Papertrey Ink BlogGrab our badge:
Edited to add:  I'm back after the game--Seahawks won!  Decided to make a card before bed as the ModSquad Make a Wreath Challenge is about to close.  It just so happens, the Gina K Tiny Wreath Builder was a free gift in my last order from SSS & I really wanted to use it. 
I used PTI inks Ripe Avocado, Simply Chartreuse, Spring Moss, Limeade Ice, Berry Sorbet & Mellon Berry.  The sentiment is from PTI Botanical Blocks IV.  I matted the wreath to a scrap of Berry Sorbet cardstock & attached it with fun foam to the card front.  I'm also entering The Snippets Playground.
Edited to add: Also entering's Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge.  
Modsquad ChallengeSnippets Playground BadgePlease feel free to copy to your sidebar
Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.


17 comments:

  1. i like them both Greta, but the images on the second card are so pretty! Love your CAS designs. Hope your team wins! The Browns won yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. both so lovely, Greta - great makeover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very clever way to add thethree of something for our challenge , three of something over at AAA cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards Greta - I adore your snippets wreath! So pretty and just perfect for Christmas as well.

    I totally agree about hating to leave Dudley alone, like you we always try and make sure at least one of us is at home with him - when he's a bit older and less likely to get over excited (resulting in a little puddle sometimes he'll come everywhere possible with us. But, there will be times he can't come with us due to food regulations (we have a traditional dog friendly pub nearby though!) etc. As you say, he's family!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two pretty CAS cards, Greta! I love the pretty wreath you created for your second card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your remake is so sweet, greta! love the pretty wreath you created! (I haven't used my freebie set yet... must do so soon!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, you are full of good ideas and that remake is striking with the red card stock and berries! I love Rocket Red Brilliance ink too. So envious about your mini-wreath acquisition, as if I need more stamps!! It's adorable and that PTI sentiment perfectly fits the opening. Good job

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love how you transformed the floral card - great for Christmas thank yous! Beautiful mini wreath too, Greta!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you transformed your card....it is so pretty and delicate. The wreath builder card is beautiful and perfectly CAS ......thanks for the update and the Seahawks win X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and great take on the challenge. Thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful cards and I love the little wreath one you did.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards Greta. Just love that little wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your remake is beautiful. I love the design on both and it turned out to be a great Christmas card. That wreath is so pretty with it's tiny little flowers. Good for the Seahawks. I couldn't make anything after football as it is eleven o'clock. Not at my best at that time of night.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two delicate and pretty cards Greta. I really like the make over one and the little wreath really steals my heart. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  15. All three cards are fabulous Greta. How fun to have the mini wreath builder. Love that size.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, such a fabulous and beautiful cas card. Very nice take on the three of something challenge at AAA Cards Challenge. Thanks for playing along with us. do join us again. it was a lovely to see your creation in our gallery. Happy crafting. Hugs - Bharati

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.