Friday, December 28, 2018

Hubby's Christmas Card

Hope you're enjoying the holiday week.  My brain seems to be taking a break as I'm not accomplishing much--haha!  I haven't posted all my Christmas cards, so thought I'd share the one I made for hubby. 
The mistletoe image & sentiment from Hero Arts Happy Holly Days stamp set had never been used.  I stamped it twice at the top of a white panel in Brilliance Pearlescent Ivy.  The sentiment was stamped in red & black as I didn't want the harshness of pure black.  I colored the berries with white Pico Embellisher & added the panel to a card whose edges were sponged with the Ivy ink.  I'm entering ABNH & SSS Wednesday.  
  
Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.


17 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful CAS card and I'm sure he loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. clean and simple perfection, greta! i know your hubby loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so classy and elegant, Greta - and perfect for A Blog Named Hero challenge - thanks for entering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just adorable Greta. Love the elegance of this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card for your husband, I love that stamp you used Greta. looks just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely perfect and love the attention to detail with the stamping of the two colours for the sentiment. I bet DH loved it? x

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous card for hubby, Greta. Love that you two toned the sentiment and went the extra step on the berries.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fun husband card. I love the simplicity of it for a guy and the sentiment is perfect! I like using two colors for the sentiment. Bet he really liked it too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice work and love that sentiment! Guess hubby's a keeper, right?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Crisp, clean and oh so classy, with the quirky little sentiment. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply sweet! Wishing you and your sweet hubby a very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww this is beautiful! You know, I'm sad to say this, but I rarely make cards for my husband! I make them for everyone else, just not for him. Crazy huh? I think 2019 is the year I change that :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another great card Greta and I love the clean and simple look. So pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is Karen Bull, a design team member with A Blog Named Hero. This is a wonderful creation - thank you for playing along this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.