Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Create it Wednesday~Gift Bag

It's my day on the Precious Remembrance Shop Blog & I've taken a break from holiday cards to make a fun decorated gift bag.  Mine is for an anniversary, but it could also work for a birthday or Valentine's Day--just change the sentiment.

The PRS flat white paper bag was stamped all over in Delicata Silvery Shimmer with the cute block of hearts from PRS Everyday Stamp set.  The 3 strips were stamped with images from PRS Love Coupon Stamp set and the bottom edges were die cut with a wavy MFT border die.  I folded over the top of the bag & punched 6 small holes to tie on the black & white twine.  The sentiment from PRS Everyday Stamp set was white embossed on the black Poppystamps die cut tag & attached with a little red clothespin from my stash.  Now I better get back to Christmas cards!  I'm entering SSS Monday (B is for bag), SSS Wednesday & WAW.
Grab our badge:
Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.



15 comments:

  1. Greta, I looked back through your blog and was amazed by all your lovely cards and tags...I am sorry I have been missing from blogland. I feel I have turned a corner, or at least have things under control and can manage to be on my feet longer and in my craft room also! Hope you are having a peaceful December! Heart Hugs, Col

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet bag - so pretty in the silver and pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super CUTE gift bag! I love the Twine, Tag, & Red Clip! Lovely way to dress up a bag! Have a great Day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your gift bag looks great and I'm sure was a nice change from Christmas card making. I'm elf minding at the moment. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely gift bag, Greta, beautifully decorated. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful gift bag. I usually don't make any as I mostly give the family except for the grandkids money. They all love the color green. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, such a lovely decorated gift bag, Greta! Wonderful colors in the black and red! Very sweet hearts across the bag! And, the small tag with clothes pin is a great touch! I thought I had enough Christmas cards, but want to make some special ones, so I’m still on Christmas time! And, to think the guys want to work on remodeling the bathroom this weekend, yikes! What’s a woman to do?:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saw this at PRS, just fabulous Greta!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How adorable. Gorgeous bag Greta.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your bag is darling, Greta. Wonderful stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aah, what a sweet bag, especially in those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun idea to make the super cute bag. Love the stamping and the way you did the twine, fabulous creation x.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is sooo pretty, Greta! It's getting me into the Valentine's Day mood! I'm doing a little crafting today and I feel so inspired! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.