Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Create It Wednesday~Year End

Hard to believe, but the year is coming to an end.  I'm thankful to Dyane for the opportunity to be on the Precious Remembrance Shop 2018 DT.  My final post is on the PRS Blog today where I show 5 of my favorite projects.  I also have a new card using Coffee Love and Everyday stamp sets. 
I did some ombre watercoloring with gray & red Zigs, stamped the edge of my card & added white sequins for steam.  Hope you'll check out my post.
Edited to add: I'm entering SSS Wednesday.

I've gotten behind, but I'll catch up with you soon.  Enjoy the rest of the holiday season.  Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.



10 comments:

  1. so cute Greta - love the sequin accents and great sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ombre cup and the steamy accents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT??? Say it isn't so Greta, I'm SO sad you're leaving the team. I'll miss you, but of course will continue to stalk your blog LOL!! Just like all of your other PRS cards, this one is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun idea to use the white sequins for the steam. Really cute card and fabulous design x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card with the hearts on the coffee cup! Beautiful ombré color. And, love the sequins for the steam, so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's wonderful! I love how your used the sequins there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute as can be! Love the coffee cup and the steam is such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful design Greta, love that steam of sequins :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A heartwarming card with the ombre cup of hearts, the sweet sentiment and the clever steam. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful!! The white sequins are SO clever!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.