Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Time Out Challenge #271

Uniko is sponsoring Time Out Challenge #271 with a $25 store credit for the winner.  Our theme is Friendship/Encouragement/Support.  
I probably make more friendship cards than any other type, as I love sending cards to friends around the world.  One of my favorite Uniko stamp sets is Beautiful Blooms III.  I'm not very good at layering sets, but the modern design of this one is pretty forgiving.  
Long ago I loved to enter Play Date Cafe challenges, especially when it was Color Splash.  That meant you had to use black and white with just a splash of another color--sometimes specified and sometimes up to you.  I used Versafine Clair Nocturne, Brilliance Starlite Black and Altenew Velvet.  Just love the classic look!
The square dies are MFT In & Out Stitched Rounded Squares and the sentiment is from Altenew Floral Acanthus.  If you enlarge the picture, you might be able to see that I used a shimmer pen for the little heart.  There's lots of inspiration in the post at Time Out Challenges from our Guest Designer and my teammates, along with all the details. 
I'm also entering SSS Wednesday
Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.


14 comments:

  1. Love the bold feel of this card Greta - so classy! Fab sentiment too! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how very elegant Greta.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love your modern bloom sprig, Greta - so effective with the black/white & one color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stylish and beautifully CAS. Love the colour splash and the touch of sparkle too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any friend anywhere in the world would love receiving this from you, Greta! it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a wonderfully classic and classy card. Love your design. I remember the Play Date Cafe... It's fun to get fresh ideas from old challenges. This is a wonderful make for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So simple, yet so very elegant, Greta! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so elegant Greta. A gorgeous card. And great challenge theme.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Classic and elegant, Greta. I love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty colors used on this lovely floral!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very elegant pretty card! I just love that sentiment, so sweet and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty Greta! I love the pops of red on your lovely flowers! Very eleegant! I hope you have a good week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So very beautiful and elegant! Love the pop of colour. I remember Playdate Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.