Monday, August 12, 2024

Pinkfresh Studio

I have such sweet friends and they often share with me.  Luckily, I hadn't used all the PFS Washi diecuts Vikki gave me, since that's the theme for Pinkfresh Studio August Challenge.  
I added a couple cardstock layers behind the Washi bouquet for dimension.  Then I attached a few PFS Dainty Blossoms vellum diecuts.  PFS Braided Tag was die cut from light gray cardstock and splattered with gold watercolor.  The focal point was attached along with a sheer gold bow and the PFS foiled sentiment strips--also from Vikki.  
The Washi is beautiful, as is, but I decided to add gold Stickles to 3 flower centers.  I also splattered the white card front with gold watercolor and added beautiful iridescent gems that pick up all the colors in the light.  I'm also entering WAW and SSS Monday
Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.


7 comments:

  1. Your washi looks amazing with the braided tag, Greta!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bouquet looks lovely on that fabulous braided tag! Wonderful card, Greta!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just delightful Greta. Love the braided tag behind the gorgeous flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful use of the washi Greta, and you have added those lovey touches of gold to set it all off together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card. You have really made that washi tape shine with your simple framing and splatters xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so elegant and I love that braided tag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love everything about this card, Greta! Lovely flower die cuts, braided tag, and sheer bow! Wonderful use of stickles for the center of the flowers. I need to use mine more. And, I'm putting that gorgeous braided tag die on my wish list! Thank you for the fab inspiration, so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.