Saturday, October 25, 2014

PTI Blog Hop

Blog-hop-logo
PTI-Oct-Blog-Hop-Color-4I try not to miss the PTI Blog Hops & it's always fun to try their color combos.  I have tons of Christmas stamps, but not too many that are PTI. Turned out Snowflake Flurries was perfect to use with this color combo--all PTI inks I happen to have.  

My layout comes from the week 3 sketch at Viva la Verve.  
I hand cut the sentiment panel & it's mat & used Lil' Inkers stitched rectangles for the card front & panel. Stickles adds sparkle to the center of each image & the word "Joyous." Even with the foam tape I may not need extra postage.  I have to say, this turned out to be one of my favorite cards--love the clean, cheerful look. May have to make more of these.  
The colors are non-traditional, so I'll enter over at Merry Monday--one of my favorites challenges!  Anything Goes at SSS Monday, so also entering there.  



20 comments:

  1. Love how you used that Snowflake Flurries set--and how lucky that you had all those inks. Such a gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is so pretty, greta... love your take on the sketch! wonderful Christmas card using non-traditional colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty Greta! Love all your colorful stamping! Great way to rock that color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, Greta! I really love how you cut the sentiment panel and all that white space is just yummy :) Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, you are making some scrumptious modern Xmas cards. The colours are lovely here and love your modern design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous colorful Christmas card! Love the banner! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful Christmas card, Greta! I love the sentiment panel. Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love this one Greta! So creative with the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all those colours on your card. hugs Mrs A.
    p.s. can't wait to be able to join in.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely Greta! Great use of the colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card. The colors look perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The clean design & fun colors are terrific, Greta. The curved sentiment panel is my favorite part - love it (and pinning it)!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such pretty mod snowflakes! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well this is fun!! Looks kind of polka dotty to me!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Totally delightful Greta, love every detail. Thanks for playing at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Greta, you have done a marvelous job with the sketch. Love the colors you chose, bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love it! Like they're dancing across the card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. How artsy, cheery, wonderful your cascade of colourful, twinkly snowflakes are. I agree with Jessi: they're dancing across the card! Joyous, indeed!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.