Monday, October 27, 2014

Final GDT Card

CCCB Inspiration
It has been so special to join the talented DT at City Crafter Challenge Blog for the month of October.  Thank you all!  The month is almost over--how did that happen?!  Stripes is the theme & it gave me a chance to use this neat paper I've had for ages.  I again used my MFT Primitive Pumpkins stamp set & dies. The stars are stamped in Versamark on the purple cardstock.  I sprayed the pumpkins with Glimmer Mist & mounted the small one with foam tape. I've been wanting to do glitter strips & it worked perfectly for this card.  I used my score tape & black MS glitter.  The purple & white twine was in a close-out package & a couple tiny black gems are a fun way to make the letters look like eyes.  
Be sure to check out the wonderful projects by the DT: Kirsty, Ros, Char & Stella.  Why not join the challenge? Thanks for your visit.

18 comments:

  1. Stripes are my favorite pattern to play with because they offer so many great possibilities. I like the way you've used them, and your great color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card Greta! Lovin' the trio of pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Greta. I've enjoyed seeing your inspiration on the blog. It's one of my favourite challenge blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute card, Greta! The stripes are so appropriate for Halloween and I love the little pumpkins. Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another wonderful card Greta ... It's been such a pleasure having you with us at CCCB and seeing your lovely creations ... Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful lay-out and papers, an elegant and non-scary Halloween design! Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is awesome, Greta! I'm sorry I missed most of your term as a wonderful GD over at CCCB. I know those ladies were so thrilled to have you on the team during October!! Hope you're having a beautiful fall up there!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is gorgeous and fun all in one, thank you once again for being our October Special Guest Star at CCCB! It was fun having you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It totally looks like eyes!! I love this fun card. And WHERE DID THE YEAR GO? Ack!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gretha having you as as our Special Guest Designer for October has been wonderful. I really enjoyed seeing your amazing projects. Let me tell you this; girl you got LOTS of talent! I love your take on this theme and your Halloween card is a gem. Thank you so so much for being with us at CCCB. It has been a pleasure and a privilege!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the paper you used, such a fun card for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have been an amazing guest designer Greta and this card is simply delightful!! Love the cluster of pumpkins and your colorful stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so fun and you did an awesome job as a GD for CCC! Love the pumpkins with the sweet twine at the top.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a happy and bright Halloween card Greta!
    I love it!
    Thank You~

    ReplyDelete
  15. Greta, I just love your fab Halloween card !!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another fun Halloween card! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Greta, a fabulous GD inspiration card for this challenge! Bright, cheery and delightfully stripey! The pumpkin trio is just far tooooo cute! Love it!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.