Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Pinkfresh

Here's a card for 3 challenges that are about to close.  I loved Pinkfresh's Folk Snowflake the first time I saw it.  Usually I debate forever before spending a gc, but this time I knew just what to get.  One reason I was drawn to this snowflake is that it can work as a medallion anytime of year.  Here's my card.
I used my latest Altenew ink cube set, Blushberry Bliss, to make my ombre card for the Pinkfresh June Monthly Challenge.  I stamped the image with Raspberry Sunset and used Strawberry, Dusty Pink and Blush Rose with the matching stencils.  The image was still in my MISTI, so I restamped when the stenciling was done.  I colored one diecut with the Raspberry Sunset and layered it offset behind the image.  A 3rd diecut added more dimension.  The smallest sections were colored over with a Gelly Roll Clear Star pen for a bit of sparkle and I added Hero Arts Translucent Pink enamel dots--my new favorite!  The sentiment from PFS Sweet Friend Floral was inked with Raspberry Sunset, darker across the top, on a panel of PTI Sweet Blush cardstock.  I'm also entering SSS Wednesday and WAW.
  • Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.



    7 comments:

    1. That's so striking with the silhouette sitting behind the detailed image Greta, lovely vibrant colour as well.

      B x

      ReplyDelete
    2. So pretty Greta. Love the pinks - must have to get that set of inks...

      ReplyDelete
    3. This is gorgeous, what a wonderful stamp, I love the colours you used, it has great depth to it. x

      ReplyDelete
    4. I see why you wanted this, it is so versatile. I don't use much pink but I would buy that ink set just for the sweet name of Blushberry Bliss! Your card is so pretty and so beautifully colored.

      ReplyDelete
    5. I like your pretty coral/pinks! Wonderful card, Greta. Have a happy 4th!

      ReplyDelete
    6. Wow, this looks amazing. Love the colours too xx

      ReplyDelete
    7. Such a lovely snowflake, Greta - great colors!!

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.