Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Altenew Friendship Card

My latest Altenew purchase was the Sweet Bouquet bundle of products which was greatly discounted.  Couldn't wait to use it, so made a last minute entry for the Altenew July Inspiration Challenge
After gold embossing the bouquet, I used the stencils with Altenew Coral Berry, Ruby Red, Firefly, Grass Field and Fresh Lemon inks along with PTI Summer Sunrise and Terracotta Tile.  For the small details near the flower centers, I used gold embossing paste.  Sparkled Frame, one of my favorite products, was lightly inked with Delicata Golden Glitz.  Love having beautiful fonts and useful sentiments included in a stamp set.  I may wear this one out--haha!  The card front was splattered with gold watercolor and I added gold and white sequins to the frame.  I'm also entering SSS Wednesday and TTTC252 using the center vertical or horizontal row.
Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.



7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Your flowers are lovely! Glad you joined us at TTTC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the elegant oval frame sets off your pretty flowers so well, Greta - so pleased you entered our TicTacToe Challenge this go around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful. I love tht fncy frame and those gold splatters xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous take on the color combo, Greta!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the frame behind these gorgeous and colourful flowers, a beautiful card Greta. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful card, Greta! The pretty flowers look so awesome within the delicate ornate frame! Well done, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is one g orgeous card, Greta. Lovely coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.