Sunday, June 30, 2024

Altenew

I really like Altenew's Climbing Flowers die set and wanted to use them to fill a card front.  So I decided to try and make another entry for the Altenew June Inspiration Challenge.  Found the right shades of cardstock in my stash, along with Altenew's Mystic Purple Glitter Tape.  Love how it turned out!
Deck Planks embossing folder makes a wonderful background and it's one of my favorites.  
The glitter tape is very sparkly and works great for layered floral die cuts and sentiments.  It's narrow, but I just put 2 strips side by side on a piece of cardstock to use for the sentiment from Floral Acanthus.  The lightest enamel dots in the Sugar Plums set were just right for embellishment.  I'm also entering SSS Wednesday.
Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.



6 comments:

  1. Amazing Greta. The glittery purple is so incredible. It's a gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't this just lovely Greta, the blooms are a delight and you are right that the EF does make a lovely background, add a but of sparkle and all comes together beautifully.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and love the touch of glitter, especially in purple my fav colour! Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a lovely comment on my plant stand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Greta, lovely colour choice.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your flower spray atop the deck planks, Greta - gorgeous colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card Greta, love the texture and colours on it. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.