Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Hello There

We had a few days away at the Oregon coast with hubby's daughter, son-in-law, granddaughter & great grandson.  The weather was sunny & not too much wind, so that made it extra nice.  We hadn't been to the aquarium in about 20 years.  Here's a photo taken at the end of a fun day.


Still have chores to finish, but decided today it was more important to get my card done for ITP LFF Summer Flowers.  I know you understand--haha!  Roses are my favorite summer flower, so it was a no brainer to pull out one of my oldest PTI sets:  Rosie Posie.  I also used the Step 2 set & Scripted.


The inks are Berry Sorbet, Sweet Blush, New Leaf & Green Parakeet.  After I finished stamping, I sprayed & splattered with HS white Color Shine.  I also splattered with Berry Sorbet & New Leaf inks.  The sentiment was stacked 3 high & brushed with the Color Shine.  The little word was done with stickers, the dots are white Pico Embellisher & the mat is Berry Sorbet cardstock.  I'm also entering Inkspirational (3 words, 5 dots), SSS Monday, SSS Wednesday & Die Cut Divas.
Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  I'll be catching up with you as soon as I can.
Grab our Badge




20 comments:

  1. Greta, your roses are so pretty, the light pink ink is fabulous with the darker pink layers. Such a darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosie Posie is still one of my fave PTI stamps and love the background you made with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your roses, of the paper and ink variety, are beautiful!! Fun family photo too. Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card Greta and great family pic too. I want to thank you for the birthday card and thinking of me. Such cute little flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So good to catch up with family and make memories x Such a sweet card with lovely stamping and love the splats too x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful photo of your family, Greta, one to treasure.
    A really pretty card, a lovely, feminine design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. fun photo! sounds like you had lots of fun! your card is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great family photo and I love that beautiful card you made.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous post, love seeing the photo of everyone, it is a fun place and it has been a number of years since I have been there too...maybe 15 or more!! Heart Hugs and Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great family photo. Love your beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post Greta, super family photo and certainly one for the album and such a pretty card with the delicate Roses and leaves. They are looking beautiful in our garden at the moment and if I get time today plan taking some piccies to share at the weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  12. How lovely to spend time with the extended family and visit the aquarium. Love your Rosie Posie card; it looks stunning with the pink border and the stacked sentiment. Our Roses are having a final flourish before they get all get pruned. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful photo and fun too. Great to get together like that too. As for your card it's beautiful, love the colour combo.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just love the background you created, Greta - great color combo!! Looks like you had fun at the aquarium too!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous background with the flowers and leaves, Greta! Thanks for sharing it with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a terrific photo!! TFS! And what a beautiful card Greta, your stamping is wonderful! Have a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So fresh and summery! Love the addition of the splatter and adding a white die cut sentiment is a great choice to keep it all delicate looking. Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I know I'm really late, Greta, but I got hit with several days of migraines with the changing weather and humidity. I kept this post in my inbox to get to eventually. I just had to tell you how much I enjoyed seeing this photo! It's fabulous! And so is your beautiful card!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  19. How nice to have a memory to take home too. I totally agree that it was more important to create a card, then do the chores. Lovely card with wonderful colors. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful Family picture Greta... Glad you have fun and enjoyed time with family! Your card is beautiful!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.