Friday, July 26, 2019

Hello times 2

SSS has another new release & this one has a lot of things that appeal to me.  However, I hadn't used the darling Peeking Daisy die that was in my last order.  Decided to remedy that & here's my card.
I intended to use the panel with 3 positive daisy die cuts, but messed it up.  So I changed plans & covered each of the negative circles with a shimmer pen & Nuvo Glaze.  Then I cut 3 squares of beautiful DCWV glitter paper for mats.
I arranged the squares on a gray panel & stamped the sentiment from SSS Hello Friends.  To finish off, I added a black gem to the center of each flower.  Now for the rest of my unused stash to make an appearance on a card--haha!  I'm entering SSS Flickr 128 & ModSquad.
Modsquad Challenge
I hadn't made a rainbow card or used my Distress Oxides in quite awhile, so that's how my next card started.  The colors I used are candied apple, spiced marmalade, fossilized amber, lucky clover, faded jeans & wilted violet.
I die cut Pinkfresh Hello with a Bouquet, inlaid the outline into the panel & attached it to a black mat.  I die cut the letters again from black fun foam so they would have dimension.
The little word was made with TH stickers & I added shimmer Pico Embellisher dots.  I'm entering Pinkfresh July Challenge, WAW & Virginia's Show & Share.
Grab our badge:
Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.



18 comments:

  1. I LOVE them both Greta! I can see the pretty sparkle on your first card... so lovely with those soft colors... and then BAM! the beautiful bold rainbow! I LOOOVE it! Gorgeous cards!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Greta. Two stunners today. Love the first one. So much glimmer and glitter. Very effective using the die this way. And your rainbow card is incredible. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow,love those shimmery daisy squares, so fresh and cute. YOur hello card is a stunner. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic cards, Greta - love the rainbow card - the raised "hello" is perfect and the sparkle and simplicity is so pretty on your first card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are both so very gorgeous and I love those colors and images used for them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the arrangement of the flowers and the lovely colours used. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful set of cards, greta! the ink blending on the second one is absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you had me at HELLO! What a gorgeous creation, Greta! The ink-blending, layering and die-cutting are superb! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s “Show & Share”! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your hello card, Greta - the gorgeous jewel-like tones really set off the die beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  10. GREAT cards Greta, love your flower card, great design and colours. Your hello card is beautiful, love the rainbow colours and the raised hello.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  11. The darling peeking daisy die cut and the way you have used it on your first card looks so pretty. Stunning Hello card, so striking, love the rainbow colours and the pop of black.....A stand out card x.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A double dose of lovely Greta! The rainbow colors on the hello card are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both cards are fabulous! Love the pretty color combination of the daisies and the rainbow framed in black. I have that Hello die cut and haven't used it yet. Love what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are both LOVELY! Love the CAS design of the first one, and the lovely rainbow inking on the second one! Thanks so much for playing along with the July Pinkfresh Studio Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful cards...so inspiring.
    x Karen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both cards are so pretty and I especially love the rainbow one with the beautiful die cut centre. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Greta, I saw your gorgeous PFS entry a while back and I wanted to tell you how much I love it!!! What a stunning way to use that die!!! I am definitely going to have to save this inspiration :) Also loving the floral panel card!! I really ought to try this technique more!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.