Monday, July 29, 2019

Friendship, Christmas, Easter

Almost the end of the month which means some challenges are about to close, so I made 3 cards.
First is my second entry for the Pinkfresh July Challenge.  I only have 1 PF die right now which I used for last month's challenge & for my first July entry.  This time I wanted to make something very different by only using the letters from Hello with a Bouquet.
I started by white heat embossing the geometric image from the PF Felicity stamp set.  Then I mixed Color Burst powders Ultramarine Blue & Pthalo Green with water & a drop of Liquid Pixie Dust.  I used a flat brush to paint over the embossing, alternating stripes of color.  I die cut the letters & mounted them with foam tape to a circle I stamped with with other images in the stamp set using VersaMagic Pink Petunia.
I sponged a little of the ink around the edge & added clear confetti.  Fun to make a circle card for a change.  I'm also entering SSS Monday & WAW.
Word Art Wednesday
Next is my first card made with Ellen Hutson Mondo Holly & Altenew watercolor markers.
I can't wait to try the markers again.  The embossing powder is SSS Rose Gold & the sentiment is from the same stamp set.  I added splatters with Tsukineko Rose Gold Shimmer Spritz & Altenew Black ink spray.  I'm entering Rudolph Days & SSS IG Challenge.
Last is my entry for the July Poppystamps challenge.  The only PS animal product I have is the Serene Rabbit die, so I decided to make an Easter card.
I die cut PS Happy Easter Curve from the card front & inlaid the words.  Lawn Fawn plaid paper was attached to show in the open areas & the same paper was used for the rabbit.  I also die cut the rabbit from fun foam so it would stand out a bit more & brushed it with a shimmer pen.  The dots are Wedding Dress Pico Embellisher drops & I added a tiny black gem for the eye.
07-19 copy
Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.



16 comments:

  1. Three beautiful cards Greta. Your round card is very cleverly done, your holly card is a perfect Christmas card and just adore your little plaid bunny Easter card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am drooling over your Rudolph Challenge entry. That water coloured image is fabulous, Greta. I have not seen that sentiment stamp before...it is certainly a keeper!

    Thanks for taking part in the July Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with Maureen you watercoloured Holly looks fantastic. Thanks for joining in the Rudolph Days challenge this month and good luck in the draw.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Greta,
    Happy Rudolf Days.
    what a very lovely card and your Holly looks so fab and the water colouring is so lovely.
    Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. yet another fabulous set of cards, greta! you have everything from cute to elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your gallery of cards has so much variety. The EH Mondo Holly is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards and what a creative idea to make a circle card x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful array of cards you made. All are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are FABulous Greta! That little plaid bunny is the bee's knees!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All so different, but all showing your artistry, wonderful cards Greta.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm smitten with your Easter card. So clever how the pattern paper is peeking through the die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Gretta, I too am loving that little palid bunny! I love the Christmas card too, that you watercolored so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Easter?? Oh my... But what a stunning card! Really like the circle card too and looks like you had fun with those markers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards! LOVE the soft tone on tone stamping on the first card! Thanks so much for playing along with the July Pinkfresh Studio Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my! Three more charming cards. The circle card is crisp and elegant; I'm drooling about the water coloured holly and that tiny Bunny is so sweet. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE how you went from a Hello card to a Christmas card to an Easter Card! They are ALL FABULOUS! I also love how you try different techniques... I think I need to try that more! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.