Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Winnie & Walter and Ink to Paper

One of my newest W&W products is the Ticking Stripe stencil.  I've been wanting to use it for a plaid, so blended Altenew Frosty Pink & Dew Drops to get as close as I could to the W&W June/July Color Combo challenge.  It's really beautiful in person, but I have a hard time photographing soft colors.


The die cut/stamped flower is W&W In Bloom: Eva's Favorite Flowers & the dark gray sentiment is from The Big, The Bold & The Happy.  I made a dark gray frame with PTI Pierced Feature Frames & the mat is a lighter gray.  I popped up the top bloom & added Wedding Dress Pico Embellisher drops.  The card is already in the mail & hopefully will be a happy surprise for the recipient.  I'm also entering Virginia's Show & Share


I'm getting in at the last minute for ITP LFF Paper Scraps.  I save every tiny piece of my PTI cardstock & printed papers.  All the papers I used are from that stash.


So fun to use some of my newest stamps & dies: PTI Simple Stems & Vogue Vases.  The cardstocks are Soft Stone, Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, Autumn Rose & Scarlet Jewel.  The inks are Enchanted Evening & Scarlet Jewel.  I popped up the frame with fun foam.  I'm also entering Die Cut DivasThe Snippets Playground.
Grab our BadgeSnippets Playground Badge


Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.



19 comments:

  1. Two fabulous cards Greta! I like the softness of the first one and who could resist the polka dots you added to the vase on the second!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is pretty, and I love the addition of the patterned strips to the vase! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love both cards, Greta! The pastels look amazing on card one and I love the patterned vase on card two!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. two wonderful cards, Greta - especially love the first one - such pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the softness of the colors and it is hard to see here. Love h ow you layered the flower. That vase is gorgeous and I wish I had one like that. That is a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards Greta - I adore the softness of your first one and your snippets vase is spot on for using up little scraps!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunners Greta, love the soft pastels of your first card, and the bold colors of your second card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous set of cards, greta! the first one is so soft and pretty! fantastic use of your scraps on the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your cards. Both are such pretty floral designs. Great way to use the scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. two beautiful cards Greta. Love the soft pastels on the first one and the second one is superb. Happy you have joined us at Die Cut Divas

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both gorgeous - I love the delicate theme of the first card and the intricate paper piecing on the vase on the second card. Your work always looks so neat and tidy. I often manage to smudge things or drop some glue where it has no right to be!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both are clever and beautiful Greta.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such lovely cards, Greta! Wonderful first card with the pretty pastels and second card with the strips on the vase is very eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a delicate and pretty first card and love the layouts and designs of both of your fabulous cards x.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both cards are fabulous. Your saved pieces make beautiful cards. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas this month.

    ReplyDelete
  16. More beautiful designs! I love the design on the vase... beautiful!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  17. From soft and delicate to bold and bright... Wonderful cards Greta and beautifully done... As always elegance is your signature

    ReplyDelete
  18. Delightful creations, Greta! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very pretty, love the red and blues color combo. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.