Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Create It Wednesday~Thank You in Green

We finally got some rain & our temperatures are comfortable.  Fall is definitely around the corner.  It's my day on the Precious Remembrance Shop Blog & I'm easing into Fall with a color combo of ivory, two shades of green & soft gold.  
I began by repeatedly stamping an image from PRS Thanks stamp set on an ivory panel in Spring Moss.  The focal point was made by stamping another image from the set in Olive Twist on a strip of Spring Moss cardstock.  I used a stamp positioner so I could then stamp with Versamark & emboss with clear powder.  The mat is a slightly larger strip of Olive Twist cardstock.  I colored the 3 hearts with Champagne Stickles for a bit of sparkle.
I wanted a fairly flat card to mail, but needed some dimension since the background panel & card are both ivory cardstock.  This was easily accomplished by adding a couple panels of cardstock.  I did use foam tape to attach the green strip.  Always good to have thank you cards on hand--hope I've given you some inspiration.  
You can keep up to date with PRS on Facebook, Pinterest & Instagram.

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.



14 comments:

  1. perfect CAS card and such pretty colors - love the little pop of glittery hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, Greta! Love the repeat stamped background and sparkly hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card Greta, and the lil bits of sparkle are the perfect bits of umph.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Greta!!!!!!! Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw this on the PRS blog, very PRETTY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous and I love the sparkly hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love the ivory with two shades of green, Greta! So much a sweet sentiment stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Greta lovely card,i love these colours,well done my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its a gorgeous card, the colours are beautiful.
    Weather wise here is funny at the moment, the nights are certainly getting colder but as I type this im sat in a summer t-shirt next to a wide open window with the sun blasting in !! Im hoping fall hits soon.
    Sending lots of hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning Greta. The subtle background stamping is really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the subtle BG Greta and the bold front makes this so special!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful colour combination and such a gentle and beautiful card x.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like your card in these soft colors! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic background! I like how it's so subtle - Really pretty!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.