Monday, May 27, 2024

Three Cards

Challenges are ending soon, so posting three of my recent cards.  First is a thank you made with Uniko's wonderful Gerbera stencil.  
I used blue and green inks and then spread a layer of Nuvo Moonstone Glimmer paste. The look  changes as you tilt it in the light, and oh boy is it beautiful from every angle!   I seem to put off taking the time to use my various pastes.  Gotta change that!
I found just the right sentiment in an old Winnie and Walter stamp set and used Versafine Clair Morning Mist for a slightly softer look than black.  I'm entering Just Us Girls and SSS Wednesday   

I was the lucky winner of Hero Arts May Premium kit and it came just in time for an anniversary card I needed to make.  
I black embossed the balloon background stamp on watercolor paper and then spritzed with the Ocean Blue Metallic Mist from the kit and Tattered Angels Meadow Green Glimmer Mist from my stash.  They blended together beautifully and have a wonderful shimmer in real life.  
I die cut the big sentiment from SSS Matte Gold cardstock and vellum.  The little sentiment from Altenew Floral Vine was stamped in Versafine Clair Green Oasis.  The same gold cardstock for the mat and HA ombre sequins for embellishment.  I'm entering Stay Crafty with Hero (2 spray mists and 2 sentiments) and Word Art Wednesday.

I am on a lucky streak!  My friend, Vikki, tagged me on IG when Poppystamps was giving away their Nordic Majestic Bloom die.  Her win gave me one of the dies, too!  I had such fun making this notecard.
It's very easy to assemble the pieces and I love the unique look.  I inked the bloom diecuts with Pigment Craft Co Blush, Himalayan and Tajine.  For the stem and leaves I used Altenew Firefly and Grass Fields.  Love the soft elegance of MFT Gold Sparkle cardstock.  
I used MFT Rectangle Stax Set 2 and inked the card front edges with Tajine.  Think this design would make a great set of notecards using several different color combos.  If only I had non-cardmaking family or friends who use snail mail--haha!  I'm entering Poppystamps May Challenge.
Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.

15 comments:

  1. Three beauties Greta but that first keeps drawing me back, you achieved lovely textures adding the glimmer paster, so effective.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning cards Greta. Like Brenda the soft pretty colours and textures on your first one are simply incredible. I can just imagine the shimmer of the paste. Both the other cards are just as incredible. You really were on a roll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful winning streak! And lucky us, to see the lovely cards that resulted! The bold, gold Congrats is fantastic on that beautiful background, and I do love all the Poppy Nordic dies. I've had one in my NBUS stash for far too long! Hopefully, your inspiration will help it pop out of the box and onto the crafting table.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm... lots of wins happening, have you played the lottery??!! This is a wonderful trio of cards, Greta. I love the CAS design of your JUGs entry, thanks for playing along! The shimmer and shine on your anniversary card is fabulous and I love what you've done with your Poppystamps die, so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The glimmer and texture of the flower on your CAS card is beautiful! And the die cutting on the next two cards is fabulous too! Thanks for playing with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous trio, Greta. Each shows your style though in different mediums.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so impressed with each card, they all have their own style and beauty. Gorgeous cards Greta. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome use of the stencil - love the texture. Thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well you have been lucky this recently and what a wonderful collection of cards. Love them all xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A trio of gorgeous cards, Greta! Love the first card with the beautiful flower and great shine! Yes, I need to use my pastes more, too. Wonderful bright green and gold on the anniversary card! And, the last card is so pretty with the elegant intricate bloom die! Well done as always, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your good fortune, Greta! Beautiful set of cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Greta... the glimmer paste really made your flower pop... love it! Thanks so much for sharing at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Greta, honestly, I am going to have to CASE this gorgeous CONGRATS card!!!
    Fantastic idea to use a gorgeous gold for the sentiment die!! Just a stunner!!!
    Lovely to see your creation in the gallery this month!
    - Thanks so much for joining the Stay Crafty Challenge at a Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Greta your cards are all amazing as always! I love the nordic bloom and the contrast of the bold bloom on the dark background.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards! Thanks so much for joining in with the Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.