Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Time Out Challenge #264

We challenge you to be...Magical for Time Out Challenge #264.  Our wonderful sponsor, Picket Fence, is giving the winner a $25 gift card.  That person also gets a chance to guest design for a future challenge.  
My stash does not include fairies, mermaids or gnomes.  But it dawned on me that I do have a darling old Hero Arts deer stamp.  If you know me, you know I love to make Christmas cards, so here's Rudolph!  Actually, he might be Rudolph's sister with those beautiful antlers and long eyelashes--haha!
Anyway, I had such fun making this card.  I seldom color, but did my best using Copics E53 and E35.  I purposely tried to give some texture to indicate fur, which you can see if you use your imagination!  I added tiny clear gems and Christmas Red Stickles.  
Haven't used Spellbinders Big Scalloped Rectangles Large in years, but I'm moving them to the front of my old dies.  Really love the look.  I found the perfect sentiment in Winnie and Walter's Yetitide Greetings.  Be sure to check out the blog to see all the inspiration from my teammates and our guest designer.  I'm entering SSS Wednesday.
Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.



16 comments:

  1. A really lovely card Greta. Great take on the Magical theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interpretation of the challenge Greta! I love your reindeer, she's ever so elegant (definitely a girl IMO)! And the red layer on the matting adds an even more magical feeling to this very elegant Christmas card! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think that sweet Deer is rather magical and gives the perfect feel for the theme Greta.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Rudolpd -or Rudophina- looks wonderful in this CAS design! Great take on the magical theme. I would have had one magical reindeer stamp now that I think of it... Bummer! Missed my chance to grow my stash of holiday cards lol!! Love the red frame. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet card! Christmas is definitely magical! Love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love that HA reigndeer. Those antlers are magical. Sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great design Greta, love the reindeer too. A Super card. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Greta, this was a creative way to play with the theme magical. What a cute reindeer! I think it IS Rudolph's sister and she just made this card what it is...darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this, what a perfectly CAS card. Those large scallops work brilliantly xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfectly cute and perfectly magical! Love the scalloped rectangles too. Darling card, Greta!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is wonderful, Greta. I love the large scalloped edges, that sweet reindeer and your wonderful CAS design.

    ReplyDelete
  12. One of my favorite HA deer stamps and you've used it beautifully, Greta - great CAS design!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a fun and magical card Greta! I love the red and white and cute frames to make it extra special. A sweet CAS card! I hope you have a good week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute and very magical, Greta!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Way to use your creativity to make a magical card, Greta. Rudolpha is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww this is such a cute card, Greta. I love this cute Rudolph so much. Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.