Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Alex Syberia

I was incredibly lucky to win the latest release from Alex Syberia Designs.  Just Us Girls color combo challenge of pink and aqua inspired me to pull out the beautiful Heartfelt Blooms stamp/stencils/die.
I silver heat embossed the image and used the stencils to color with these inks: Memento Angel Pink, PTI Lovely Lady & Hibiscus Burst, Altenew Dew Drops, Aqualicious & Teal Cave, Delicata Silvery Shimmer and Brilliance Starlite Black.  I added Brushed Pewter Distress Stain splatters.  
The other release products I used are Charming Flora Cover Die and a sentiment from Beautiful Day.  The silver gems were in my stash.
Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.



10 comments:

  1. Such a pretty use of the colors this week Greta! I also love that pierced background for kind of a lacy effect! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great prize Greta. Your card showcases the stamps and stencils perfectly. It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so lovely Greta - know you will have so much fun with your grand prize!! looking forward to more wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous blossoms in pink/aqua, Greta!! Just love them atop that coverplate too!! Enjoy that amazing AS prize!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were very lucky to win that prize, but it was well deserved too. You cards are stunning. I look forward to seeing more from that release xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you winning! That’s awesome. Your card is fabulous! A late thanks for joining in at JUGS too 😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous card, Greta! Those blooms look amazing in the JUGs color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Been on a vacay to Ohio to see the folks. So catching up. Have loved seeing your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been on the road again, so like Cat, I'm trying to catch up! What a lucky win that was, and your card is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A stunning card, I love the colour mix and the gorgeous flower. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.