Sunday, January 28, 2024

Time Out Challenge #260

Here's my card for Time Out Challenges #260 where we challenge you to be: Striped.  Once again our generous sponsor is Lawn Fawn and they are giving the winner a $25 gift certificate to their store.  
I was inspired by Carissa Wiley's cards for the recent Card Maker Success Summit.  I seldom make shakers and wanted to use her idea before I forgot!  
I picked out 5 colored cardstock scraps that I liked together and die cut them with PFS Color Block Stripes die.  I attached them to the card, rounded the corners and added gold splatters.  Lawn Fawn's Small Stitched Circle Stackables worked great for a shaker window filled with sequins and glitter.  
The circle looked too plain, so I colored over the stitches with a gold gel pen.  It was very easy to do and made a huge difference!  The gold metallic die cut sentiment is an oldie from Impression Obsession.  Hope you'll check out Time Out Challenges blog where you'll find more inspiration from our GD and the rest of the DT, along with all the details.
I'm entering Die Cut Divas.
Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.


1 comment:

  1. Good idea with the stitching Greta as that extra detail really draws the eye.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.