Friday, January 19, 2024

Sparkle to the Max!

Poppystamps January challenge is Sparkle.  You will have to admit--no doubt my card qualifies--haha!  
This is the first time I've attached a cardstock panel to a double sided adhesive sheet so I could cover it with glitter.  Before removing the adhesive liner, I die cut Poppystamps Triple Heart Twirl 3 times, as you can see.  Then I poured on WOW Regal Sparkles which is just stunning in real life!  And it doesn't rub off, in case you're wondering.  There's a short video in my IG post.  
I attached the hearts panel to a white card without gluing down the hearts.  Took several tries to come up with how to add a birthday sentiment.  Finally, I thought to stamp the words on AJVD stitched hearts using parts of 2 PTI sentiments from Simple Stems.  Looks so much better than the die cut happy birthday I almost put across the middle.  I'm also entering The Snippets Playground where we're celebrating Di's 12th anniversary trying to keep everyone in order--haha!  I'm also entering SSS Monday and Seize the Birthday.

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.



19 comments:

  1. Now that's some sparkle! What a fun card, Greta. So happy you shared it with us at Poppystamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very stylish and sparkly birthday card Greta.
    Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse later. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a glittery beauty of a card this is! I'm loving all those hearts and the pretty color of glitter you chose for this one. NJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at all that sparkle. Fun and playful layout! Great card, Greta! Thanks for sharing it with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one glittery card, Greta - well done on making it sparkle!! Love the hearts and what a great idea to have white hearts for the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning and unusual card, bet that sparkle looks amazing in real life. You are very brave to get out the glitter xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Greta - I also called by your IG account and that sparkle is stunning! LOVE the design too.

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful, sparkly card, Greta. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bet this is super sparkly in real life, looks fabulous! Thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a unique card with such sparkle. I love that glitter color, it is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW, you managed to capture at least some of the sparkle in a photo. That is amazing I bet this card is quite spectacular in IRL.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Greta, great card with all of that sparkly glitter. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have definitely achieved sparkle to the max with this super fun design, Greta!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the sparkle!! Thank you for popping by my blog and leaving messages, so very sweet of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glitter overload and gorgeous, a lovely design using the die 3 times. I had lost you, but saw your name mentioned over at Rosemary's and had to visit. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. My eyes, my eyes!🤣 This is definitely one of the schparkliest schparkly card designs I've ever seen, Greta, and I imagine it is sensational in person! You guys have really had the weather up there the last couple of weeks! I hope it's starting to calm down, but it does make the best crafting weather, doesn't it?! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  17. I saw your sparkly card on IG and just love it, Greta! Love all the hearts! Great dimension and wonderful design! Your friend will love it, I'm sure! Hope your weather is better where you are. We were supposed to get freezing rain today, but am quite happy that we didn't! Take care and have a great rest of the week, hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty! I love all the glittery hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The more sparkle the better! I love the energy and fun I feel when I look at this card. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.