Sunday, March 31, 2024

Altenew

My win for the Altenew November 2023 Monthly Challenge gave me the opportunity to participate in their Cards for Parents IG Hop.  Here's my card using Altenew's Rose Bouquet 3D embossing folder and a sentiment from Floral Frames.  There's a close up in my IG post and info on the hop including prizes.  
I love the Altenew March Inspiration Challenge.  My first entry used a stencil and I really wanted to make another card using a layering die set.  Last night I got all the pieces from Altenew Fantasy Floral die set inked and today I put the card together.  Nothing like waiting until the last minute!  
The inks for the flowers are Altenew Pink Wine, Rose Quarts and PTI Lemon Tart.  The leaves are Altenew Forest Glades and Limeade.  Hard to tell, but I did add tiny splatters of pink on the blooms and green on the leaves.  
Altenew Deck Planks 3D embossing folder makes such a great background.  This time I used a kraft panel and rubbed over the edges with Brilliance Pearlescent Chocolate.  The sentiment from Floral Acanthus was die cut from a scrap of the kraft cardstock and the stacked words were covered with Shimmer Pico Embellisher.  I wanted a soft look for the embellishments and thought Altenew Satin Gold sequins were a beautiful option.  I'm also entering SSS Monday and SSS Wednesday.  

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.

8 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards Greta. Love the soft pastels on your embossing folder and just love the second card. I must remember to use that die set again. Needs some love. Your colour scheme is superb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first is so soft and delicate Greta, perfect for Spring, then by contrast the warm colours of the second against embossed background equally pretty.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Might have been a rush Greta, but what fabulous creations, love the colours too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pretty flowers were just the pick me up I needed on this rainy gray day! Two wonderful cards, Greta!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so beautiful! Two fabulous cards, Greta! Love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful set of cards, Greta! Love the perfect ink blending you did on the flowers on the second card. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greta these card are so amazing, I LOVE those colours you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.