Friday, August 25, 2023

Final GD Card at JUGS

Prescheduled post:
I want to thank the JUGS DT for having me guest design with them this month.  I hope you've enjoyed my cards so far.  This is CAS week with the theme of Baby.  
I very seldom make baby cards, but I did keep a boy and a girl chipboard collection by Crate Paper that I won years ago.  The stork is so cute & I love the sentiment flag with the gold glitter end.  
I found the light pink speckled cardstock in a tub of old paper I'm trying to use up & it was just the right shade for the background.  I die cut it with Elizabeth Craft Dotted Scallop Rectangle which I love & need to use more often.  Gold metallic cardstock was used for the mat which was mounted to a Soft Stone card.  Hard to tell, but I added a dot of pink Stickles to the stork cheek & finished off with pink gems.  
Fun to use chipboard, for a change.  Have I inspired you to join the challenge?  Be sure to check out all the great cards from the DT.  
Thank you all for the kind words and wishes for healing after my shoulder surgery.  


16 comments:

  1. It's a theme I struggle with but your card is very stylish for purpose Greta. Sending healing hugs.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet baby card Greta, lovely design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet Greta. A delightful baby card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greta, your baby card is adorable; one sure to be treasured by lucky parents receiving it. Thank you so much for being our guest designer this month and sharing your abundant creativity with us!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable. Love the stork. Thanks for joining us for the month of August 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not only do I love this sweet and pretty card, I want all of the products you used to make it! So happy to have you guest with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty little baby card. Just perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is darling, Greta! That chipboard came in handy! You have been a fabulous guest this month, thanks for joining us! Take care of yourself and best of luck with that recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely adorable! Fabulous use of the cute chipboard pieces to make this precious card. Thank you for joining us this past month as our Guest Designer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so sweet and a great card for a wonderful coming event. It will be loved. I hope you are doing well with healing and getting closer to the end of wearing the sling.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww, this is extra sweet, Greta! I love that darling stork. Thanks so much for guesting with us this past month. Your cards were out of this world. Hope to see your cards in the gallery again soon... one armed or two!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. SO adorable, love the stork. The gold layer is a lovley touch too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a sweet card, Greta. I love that pink paper cut with scallops and the stork is fantastic. It's been a great pleasure having you as our guest this month. Prayers for continued healing of your shoulder.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Simply-eee gorgeous and oh so cute Greta. So soft and such a lovely layout. Lovely to have you as our Guest this month showing us your super talents. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is so sweet! I love that stork and the pink and gold is beautiful! Thanks for being such a great guest this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.