Sunday, August 27, 2023

Fall Leaves

I had leftover Memory Box Wayfarer Leaves already spritzed with several green Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists.  But I wanted to make a Fall card for Freshly Made Sketches 600th Challenge & Memory Box August Fall challenge.  I simply added dark green, red, bronze & copper mists to turn them into beautiful shimmery Fall leaves.
For a bit of sparkle, I mixed copper & champagne Stickles to apply randomly on the leaves.  The background strip was made with an old wood mounted Magenta splatter stamp using white pigment ink.  
I used direct to paper with Versafine Clair Pinecone on a kraft scrap to use for Poppystamps Scribble Hello which I stacked 3 high.  I love pearls & thought these old brown ones were just what this card needed.  Another one handed card, but less than 3 weeks until the sling comes off.  There will still be restrictions, but I'm hoping life will be a lot easier.  
Thanks so much for taking time to stop by & for all the well wishes.


14 comments:

  1. Lovely card Greta, perfect in the neutral colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your one handed card is elegant and lovely, Greta! So perfect for both challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to spray them and turn them into beautiful fall leaves, Greta! Your design is a great take on the sketch! Well done making cards one-handed, my friend! I'm sure it is helping to distract you and pass the time. It will be wonderful having the sling off!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunningly beautiful card Greta. Love the elegance of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you're still able to craft with one arm and make pretty cards like this! It turned out so pretty. Keep the faith and that sling will be gone in no time and you'll be free to move that arm once again! Take care in the meantime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you are doing pretty well one armed. Love this one, your use of kraft card really works well with your chosen colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these lovely layers of pretty leaves. Beautifully done! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches for this milestone challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous leaf bouquet, Greta. You're doing well one-handed. I am playing catch up after having been out of town. I’ve checked out all your lovely cards I missed and commenting just the current one. (It gets too overwhelming for me to catch up individually).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your leaves are beautiful! Love the simple elegance of this! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Neutral and a pop of shimmer. So pretty! Thank you so much for joining our 600th sketch celebration at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is stunning, especially for a one-arm card!! I love the design and soft colors and the leaves are so pretty. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH! What a beautiful card, love those leaves and their colours.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is absolutely amazing, Greta! So very elegant and unique.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.