Monday, February 28, 2022

Altenew February Challenge

Nothing like waiting until the last minute, but finally I came up with a card for the Altenew February challenge.  I die cut Layered Floral Elements from white scraps & brushed on Fuchia, Magenta, Just Green & Sweet Leaf.  
I stenciled Wonderful Wreath stencil in Just Green.  I added Altenew black spray splatters & white Pico Embellisher dots.  The sentiment from Essential Sentiment Strips die set was cut from black & deep yellow so I could put the yellow letters in the black strip.  
I had just the right yellow sequins for the flower centers.  I'm also entering SSS Monday.
Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.


9 comments:

  1. Stunning Greta. Love the way it all came together. The wreath is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fresh and so very pretty Greta x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO beauitful, I love the yellow sentiment.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful, those colours look amazing and your splatters are perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulously colorful. And I agree with Hilary, your spatters are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delightful card, Greta, so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Done at the last minute, but one would never know, because this is a knockout! Love the colours and texture. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love your trio of flowers on the curved vines, Greta - gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.