Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Poppystamps and Memory Box

My sweet friend, Maria, gave me Poppystamps Seed Snowflake Outline die.  I diecut it from Memory Box glitter cardstock which has an incredible sparkle.  
The hole reinforcer was cut using 2 little circle dies.  I blended & splattered PTI Hawaiian Shores ink in the center of a Poppystamps Tunnel Tag & stamped the W&W sentiment in black. 
I glued the snowflake in the center & gently lifted the ends.  Found the clear adhesive star in my stash & decided that was all it needed.  I'm entering Poppystamps December ChallengeEH 12 Tags of Christmas inspired by Day 4, Let it Snow & SSS Monday.
It's been awhile since I used Memory Box Frostyville Border die & it's perfect for the Memory Box December Snow Cards challenge.  Instead of having sparkly snowflakes, I die cut the border from white cardstock & attached it to a panel of DCWV soft blue glitter paper.
Poppystamps Happy Birthday Poe Script was stacked 2 high & covered in Nuvo Glaze.  Hard to see, but there's Frosted Lace Stickles on some of the snowflakes.  I need some winter birthday cards, so this one will be in the mail soon.  I'm also entering DRU & SSS Monday.

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.



15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tags and such a pretty card Greta... Have a very Happy Christmas and thanks for another year of blog friendship

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity and the elegance of your designs, Greta. Beautiful tag and card. Kisses, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two great winter and Christmas dies and the tag and card are beautiful. Thank you for the lovely card. The green paper looks like suede and the image is gorgeous and sparkly. I always enjoy getting your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful and classy tag and card, Greta - love all the blues - perfect for these wintery creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sparklie tag and card Greta. wonderfully frosty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving all your Christmas cards Greta, sorry I have missed a couple, but I have viewed them all xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous glittery tag and card, Greta. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pretty snowflakes are the kind I enjoy... paper ones! Two wonderful cards, Greta!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Greta. Love the glittery goodness on the tag. And what a beautiful card with the edge die.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh that tag is so pretty, greta! so much icy loveliness on display!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely beautiful, both are sparkly and Christmassy. Love them both.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  12. That tag is stunning! Adore the simplicity and the sparkle. Thanks for playing along at the Poppystamps Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful projects Greta! Love all the sparkle and shine! Thanks for joining us at Poppystamps this month!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your snowflake tag is so pretty with all its glittery goodness and your card is equally beautiful. Thanks for linking up to the DRU Challenge. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I adore that clean tag - the glitter is total eye candy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.