Saturday, November 28, 2020

Three Cards

I've been making cards, but just haven't gotten a post written for awhile.  Here are 3 for various challenges.  First is my entry for Gina K Monthly Mix where the challenge is to make a red & white card with a tag on it.  
I used GK Sketched Wreath Builder stamp set, PTI tag, Candied Apple Distress Oxide & Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  I'm also entering SSS Wednesday via IG. 

Next is a card I've had in mind for a couple weeks & finally got it made.  I die cut Stamplorations Trendy Spring Blooms from a black scrap which I backed with the gorgeous, pink Heidi Swapp glitter tape.  
I die cut them a second time so I could stack the blooms 2 high in the negative spaces.   I added Nuvo Glaze to the blooms, stamped the old HA sentiment & added 3 black sequins.   I'm entering Stamplorations CAS challenge, Stamplorations Anything Goes challenge, SSS Wednesday & The Snippets Playground.



I'll finish with another Christmas card.  The snowflakes are from Spellbinders Nov 2019 Small Die of the Month Kit & this is my first card using it.  
I colored 2 sizes of snowflakes with red & aqua inks, brushed them with a shimmer pen & layered them.  Found some very old white glittery pearl stickers for the centers.  I die cut Spellbinders Resplendent Rectangles from kraft cardstock & white embossed the sentiment from AJVD Christmas Star stamp set.  I added white splatters before attaching the snowflakes & adding it to a white card.  I'm entering NBUS, Rudolph Days, SSS Wednesday via IG & WAW.


Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  I'm way behind on reading blogs, but if your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you as soon as I can.



19 comments:

  1. Lots of lovely creations Greta, hard to pick a favourite although I do like the contrasting colours of the pink and black one.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely trio of cards.
    The sparkly flowers are fantastic.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! I'm loving those pretty pink sparkly flowers! Have a lovely day Greta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your topsy-turvy gifts, sparkling flowers and layered snowflakes are all fantastic! Three more wonderful cards Greta! Hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving. Ours was quiet and cozy, just the two of us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great trio of cards, the middle one is particularly special xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a fun birthday card, a sparkly thinking of you card and wow, those snowflakes are awesome. That Spellbinders Resplendent Rectangle frame is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! what wonderful creations! the tag card is so cute and love the colorful snowflakes and those pink florals!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Greta, its a lovely trio of cards from your bold red to your colorful snowflakes and your soothing muted colors in-between. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Three fab cards, Greta! Just love the tag card with the present background, the glittery flowers on card two and the colorful snowflakes on card three! You've been busy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another fabulous set of cards, Greta! The snowflakes are so pretty on the third card! The birthday card using the Gina K. challenge colors and theme is so sweet! And who can resist sparkly blooms?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Greta,
    Happy Rudolf Days.
    Your cards are very lovely and wonderful designs.
    Love the snowflakes on your Rudolf one and the colours looks brilliant.
    Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Greetings Greta, what a lovely selection of card designs. Still raking leaves but I am making progress.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are so hardworking and all three cards are designed great !! I like the sheen of the flowers on the second card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your birthday card Greta, great background. I love the idea of glitter tape to add behind the card aperture, a pretty card and the snowflakes are lovley in the colours on kraft. More great work from you.
    Thanks for the lovely visit too.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for sharing these three really pretty cards Greta x. Fabulous use of the glitter tape on your second CAS card x.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful cards Greta! I LOVE how you made your snippets card with the pink glitter behind the die cut flowers - so striking.

    Hope all is well with you, Steve and Fritz, it's a long haul although vaccines are on the horizon and the first ones will be given shortly. It won't be the end of it for some time but a light if hope nevertheless!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous cards Greta. I like the soft tones of the Birthday Card. Wow the sparkling pink glitter flowers look stunning bordered with black and to finish - a sweet Christmas card in pretty colours. Lovely work all round. Hope you are keeping well. x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a pretty variety of ideas, Greta! The first one in red & white is one of my favorites. Something about using a limited and high contrast color scheme makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.