Sunday, November 8, 2020

Having Fun

We had a sunny, crisp Fall day & tonight is supposed to be well below freezing.  Good thing Fritz & I have fleece coats!  Still some beautiful leaves on the trees, but also lots in piles for pick up.
I really had fun making these projects--hope you like them.  First up is another tag for Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags.  Lindsey's darling Day 8 tags for her kids made me think of tags that could be used as bookmarks.  I used PTI What the Doodle Snowflake die cut from a gorgeous C&9 turquoise glitter cardstock I've been hoarding.  
I stamped the very old wood mounted sentiment on a white scrap & attached it to a slightly larger scrap embossed with a Darice snowflake embossing folder.
I sandwiched the strips & twine between the glitter snowflake & a white one.  A tiny black pearl was added to the center of the snowflake.  Now to decide who to send it to!  I'm also entering The Snippets Playground


Next is my entry for ModSquad.  I didn't make a complete wreath, but I did use the GK Wreath Builder template & stamped images from GK A Happy Hello in PTI Spring Rain & VersaMagic Pink Petunia. 
The sentiment from the same set was silver embossed.  I added silver Stickles to the flower centers & splattered with Distress Stain Brushed Pewter.  I attached the panel to a thin black mat before adding it to a square card.  
Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.


19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and tag. Love the soft pretty colours on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two super creations, Greta. What a great idea to make a tag that could be used as a bookmark. I love the snowflake die cut. Lovely card, the delicate colours are so pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty with the snowflake on to of your tag Greta and the card is so very soft and delicate.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving that book mark, Greta. So sparkly and fun. You created a beautiful wreath in such soft colors. I'm glad you are Fritz have fleece to bundle up in when the colder temps come.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that skinny tag,and your card is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your bookmark tag! I’m so glad I inspired you. :) My mom thought my tags looked like bookmarks, too, and now that I see yours I think I need to make some for that reason on purpose. And I really love the look of the incomplete wreath on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your bookmark tag. Great design. Your card is so lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea to turn them into bookmarks! And your card is ever so soft and lovely. Stay warm, we were at 74 today and 77 tomorrow! This is November,right?

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is one beautiful bookmark tag! Love the sparkly blue snowflake, so pretty! And, lovely soft color on your card with sweet flowers! We are having record breaking warm fall days here. We walked at our favorite place today with the leaves falling and beautiful color! One more day in the 70’s...perfect for my birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. super cute little tag, greta! and the card is so soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice idea to make a bookmark as I don't really need a lot of tags. That glitter snowflake makes it pop! The card is so pretty with its pastel shades. Our big leaf maple keeps unloading but will be done by tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous tag and card, Greta! Just love the glittery snowflake and your pretty half wreath!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a unique and adorable tag and I love it! x. A delicate and beautiful 'nearly' wreath card Greta so so pretty x.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your bookmark/tag is so pretty in the turquoise colour. Love the soft watercolour feel to your friendship card. Our weather is heading in the opposite direction with a 39C a day ago! Yuk! I just don't like the heat.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a sweet little card. I love the idea of making a partial wreath, gives a whole other look. Thanks for the inspiration here, I will remember this. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love both the card and the tag. Especially as the tag can also be used as a bookmark - great idea! About Dudley's treats - we're finding that one a day for breakfast with some kibble is working well. And yes, I do break them up for him. Need to bake the second batch tomorrow using the half of the mixture that I froze. Then onto a different recipe next time!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. That makes a lovely bookmark! You card is so soft and delicate and incredibly pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  18. your skinny tag/bookmark is wonderful - and love your partial wreath square card - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.