Thursday, September 3, 2020

GD for Tic Tac Toe

I'm happy to be Guest Designing for TTT Challenge No. 080.  There are lots of fun options with this board, so hope you'll play along.
My inspiration came from the top horizontal line:  Stripes, Masculine, Blue.  As you may have noticed, I seldom use designer paper on my cards.  Today's card changes that, as I found this wonderful blue/green striped sheet in a pack I've had forever. 
One of the main problems I have is finding inks to go with the papers.  This time I had a perfect match for the green:  VersaMagic Oasis Green.  I stacked the MFT letters 2 high, sponged on the ink & mounted them to a navy scrap.  The Winnie & Walter balloon die was cut from heavy weight vellum twice & embossed with a star folder.  I tied on the navy twine & figured out how I wanted it to lay before mounting the sentiment panel with foam tape.  Always good to come up with a masculine card you like, right?!  Thanks so much to TTTC for having me GD with them & thanks to you for visiting my blog.  If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will be stopping by.


19 comments:

  1. congrats on your guest designer spot, greta! you created the perfect masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your GD spot. Great masculine card, the stripes make a great background. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masculine card with the striped paper, Greta (I have some of the same - love it)! Congrats on the guest designer slot at Tic-Tac-Toe!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a awesome masculine design.

    Super hot here, looks like it is sticking around for a few weeks.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous birthday card and I have to agree with you about finding matching inks but you totally nailed it on this one. Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful birthday card design. Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect MAN card Greta! and congrats on the GD!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on guest designing Greta! You've created a terrific masculine card. The blue and the stripes were a great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Greta, love the paper I think it's a quite a masculine design and the added balloon and large sentiment make it all a wonderful card.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on being guest designer. This is a great masculine card and it looks perfect colorwise.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on being guest designer! A wonderful birthday card with the stripes and balloon! And, the green is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great guest designer card. Well done for using the designer paper, I have loads that I never use despite telling myself that that must change, it never does! The lucky recipient will love this one xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Greta your masculine card is CAS perfection - love the stripy paper and aqua lettering and the embossed balloon adds a fun touch! Thanks so much for being a fabulous guest designer with us over at Tic Tac Toe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic card Greta, I must remember this when it is time for a masculine birthday card! I spent some time with you this evening looking at all you have created this past week. You are so gifted and are so diverse in your abilities to pull cards together for so many different challenges, I am so impressed with your stash of new cards! Heart Hugs, Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  15. You scored well with that top line! Stripes, blue and masculine could be an ad for GQ. Love how you embossed the balloon too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Greta.... what a beauty. Congrats on your Guest spot... You've done an awesome job with your line.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Many congratulations on guest designing Great and what a fabulous masculine card x.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well done on being chosen to Guest Design. Love your choices from the tic tac toe challenge. That's exactly the line I would have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on your GD spot my friend and what a super masculine card... they are always hard to come up with but you had no problem!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.