Saturday, July 25, 2020

Summer Flowers Take 2

Here's what I did with the rest of the panel I used in my last post.  I really like DO fossilized amber with just a bit of the area where it was blended with the abandoned coral.
The Impression Obsession stamps are Sketched Roses and a retired set called Anytime Sentiments.  I added 3 black Pico Embellisher dots.  
The JudiKins Black Diamond ep has been in my stash for about 20 years.  No point in hoarding it & I do love the subtle sparkle it adds to an image.  I'm entering IO Summer Flowers Challenge
Summer flowers
Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.


18 comments:

  1. Oooo - that looks really pretty, Greta! Like the landscape card with just the strip of the floral panel - perfect with the jumbo sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elegant and beautiful card, Greta. Lovely sparkling roses. Kisses, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that ink blended panel is just perfect with that large sentiment! fabulous card, greta!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Greta, lovely embossing and sensational colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another pretty card and that's great that you got a twofer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to use hoarded stash and what a beautiful card. Love the blending and the embossed roses look amazing Greta x.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you used this remnant from your previous project. It really is gorgeous on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful Greta.....just love all the wonderful sparkle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really lovely color and design Greta. Yes, too hot for me, so far virus free, I hope to keep it that way.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. You work magic with leftovers Greta, this is simply lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful colours for your blooms and I love the sparkly ep. Amazing what an impact is made with a strip of bold colour and heaps of white space. Love the sentiment. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful color! A great creative way to make a border, so pretty! Love the sentiment , too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving that rose stamp Greta, the colour combo is gorgeous, I love your card.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautifully done, Greta! I have always this layout for a card design is always a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This one is gorgeous too, love that bold sentiment and all the white space xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another fabulous card, Greta! And I see you used the rest of the do panel! Lovely work. Thanks again for joining the IO Summer Flowers challenge. Hugs, Lynda Joy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.