Saturday, February 29, 2020

Tag Card

A friend who used to blog introduced me to tag cards, so that's what I made for the IO Tag You're It Challenge.  I folded a piece of kraft cardstock & trimmed it into a tag shape. 
Glad to get an Easter card made using one of my newest IO stamps, Leafy Branch (F6046) which I stamped in VersaMagic Gingerbread, Brilliance Pearlescent Chocolate & Delicata Golden Glitz--offsetting each time. 
After the IO sentiment, Easter Blessings (B5430) was gold embossed, I realized something else was needed.  I cut a strip from the kraft scraps & gold embossed it to use across the bottom.  Then I punched a couple circles from another of the scraps.  The small one was gold embossed & the larger one was inked with Pearlescent Chocolate.  I glued them near the top & punched a hole in the center so I could tie on the gold trim.  I'm also entering SSS Wednesday.


Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.


16 comments:

  1. what a stunning tag. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great design, Greta and I love how versatile it is and could see it used for multiple occasions. The repeat stamping gives such depth and the kraft/gold combo is gorgeous.
    Hope you are having a good weekend!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty in the gold and kraft - love it! haven't made a tag in ages - must put on "to do" list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...your tag card is so beautiful and very elegant, love those gold embossed greeting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tag with the kraft and the gold.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I like those wispy vines! This is wonderfully elegant Greta!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Beautiful card Greta, love the gold embossing, such an elegant card.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful tag-shaped card, Greta! The embossing looks great over the soft leaves and I love all the gold details with the bow and trim!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So classy and a very creative and fun tag card x.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So ELEGANT! I love your Tag card with the Kraft and gold... Beautiful!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty tag card, Greta! (I know Martha would love it!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty and elegant - the gold looks superb on the Kraft background.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a super cool idea to create a card in the shape of a tag! Gorgeous! I love the leafy branch on the kraft! Beautiful! Thanks for participating in the IO Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.