Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Wreaths

Check out my sale pages.  New items added.

I don't even know how many wreath products I have.  Interesting how different people are drawn to different images.  I made my own wreath for the first card using SSS Sketch Ranunculus.
The images were stamped on kraft cardstock using Delicata Emerald Green, Celestial Copper & Sapphire Blue.  The inks are metallic, so have a beautiful sheen in person.  I sponged the card front with the green ink & used the copper ink on the edges of the kraft square.  This was supposed to be a square card, but I turned it as I was lining up the sentiment & decided to go with the diamond shape.  I cut a straight edge on the back of the card so it will stand up.  This was on my table for several days & I almost threw it away.  Then I decided to color the images lightly with colored pencils & what a difference!  Now I can send it to my brother & his wife for Thanksgiving.  I'm entering SSS Flickr 131, SSS Monday & SSS Wednesday.

Next is my entry for ITP LFF Fall Favorites.  I stamped a wreath from PTI Wreath for all Seasons on a Vintage Cream square in Saffron Spice.  The tiny flowers were stamped in Autumn Rose which I also used for the splatters.
The mat is Autumn Rose cardstock die cut with Spellbinders Lacey Square.  The card was made from Vintage Cream & I added a strip of Saffron Spice cardstock across the middle.  The sentiment words from the same set were stamped in the Saffron Spice & Autumn Rose after several practice runs using my Mini MISTI.  The wreath panel was mounted with foam tape.  I'm also entering SSS Monday, SSS Wednesday & WAW
Grab our badge:
 
Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.

 

14 comments:

  1. Two very effective yet different wreaths Greta, the first looks good on Kraft and is something I really should use more often as I have a stash of it.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Wreaths Greta. The first one is gorgeous. Love the soft colouring and the diamond shape is perfect. And your second wreath is so elegant looking. Great Autumn colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are beautiful Greta! I think I have a couple of different wreath stamps as well... but sadly have never inked them up... WHY? Who knows? I'm a crazy crafter! LOL

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. both so pretty, Greta - especially love the metallic on the kraft - I hardly ever make a wreath card either and I have several nice wreath dies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love both wreath cards, Greta - such yummy fall colors! Especially love the coloring on kraft for card one and the sweet flowers on card two!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. both cards are clean, simple, but oh so elegant, greta!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very different wreaths and both cards are beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two gorgeous cards Greta; I can't believe you almost tossed the first one away! It's gorgeous. The second on is too. It's funny how we sometimes have things in our stash which have never been inked. I'm guilty too, but hope to remedy that throughout the next few months, by methodically going through all my stash. Ha! who am I kidding? x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love wreaths and these are both just terrific Greta!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful wreath designs on your cards. I love both.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely cards with the wreaths, Greta! Each one very unique and interesting! Great color and wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful wreaths, Greta. Love the idea of a diamond shaped card that stands up.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous cards Greta ! I never work on kraft and now I feel like I need to! :P Following you now! :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi there sweet friend... I'm finally back now Stella has left. Your cards are beautiful and I'm so glad that you rescued that first one... I'm sure your brother will really appreciate it. Thinking of you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.