Saturday, September 28, 2019

Pinkfresh Hello

Lots of items in my sale pages & some prices have been lowered.

The September Pinkfresh Challenge is Watercolor/Mixed Media.  Once again I used my PF Hello with a Bouquet die.  I ended up with 2 cards.

To begin I pulled out my Hero Arts Liquid Glimmer Inks to use as watercolors.  I did a wash of blue in the center of a watercolor panel & blended into green on the outer edges.  When it dried I die cut the bouquet.  Then I watercolored another panel going for darker blue & green to be the background.  However, I just wasn't happy with the lack of contrast, so I die cut the bouquet again from black cardstock.  The first card is the result.  I covered the letters with Nuvo Glaze & mounted them with foam tape.
The second card is made with my first die cut which I attached to black cardstock after brushing it with a shimmer pen.  I covered the letters with Nuvo Glaze & attached them in place without foam.  I still have a huge stash of gems, so added a few clear ones to finish it off.
Since I mostly send friendship cards, these are perfect to have in my stash.  I'm also entering Double D, SSS Wednesday & WAW.

Grab our badge:

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.



18 comments:

  1. Two lovely cards, greta! I like the glossy effect on the greeting, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love blue and green as a colour palette Greta, so very much like today's shares.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these colors Greta, and that diecut bouquet. Both are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, wow! they are stunners! I love the different shades of blues and mixed with the black cardstock really make them POP!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cards are both so well designed and beautiful. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're both pretty Greta, but I think the first with the black outlines is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been such a busy crafter of late Greta and these two cards are just gorgeous. I love the die cut and the teal/blue/green tones look lovely on and with the black. Stunners.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These two are so pretty Greta. The colours are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are FABULOUS Greta! What an awesome idea! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘FOCUS ON THE SENTIMENT’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both cards are very pretty, Greta!! A wonderful flower die cut and lovely blue/ green colors with the black! Fab cards to have for your stash!

    ReplyDelete
  11. two lovely cards Greta - difficult to choose a favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely pair of cards Greta and I love how you got two very different looks from the same materials.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful idea your two cards are and, wow, look at that gorgeous rose die! The backgrounds and the way you dressed them up make these cards very special. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Double D!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How interesting to see the contrast in these two cards! I would have a hard time choosing my favorite but the drama in the black card is amazing. Kudos to all the intricate gluing time too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow!! What beauties! I love the two different looks and the glossy hello!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are beautiful, Greta! Thanks for playing along with the September Pinkfresh challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love both these cards. That die is awesome, and you have used it beautifully here. Great take on the Mood Board, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D Challenge. Hope we see you back again soon!!
    Judy~ DD DT
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Both cards are lovely! Love the glossy on the letters of the first one! Thanks so much for joining the Pinkfresh Studio September Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.