Sunday, September 15, 2019

Altenew & Poppystamps

I really love the beautiful Fall colors of the Altenew Inspiration Challenge.  Thought it'd be fun to use my new Wonderful Wreath Stencil instead of flowers. 
Hubby just gave me a stack of beige text weight paper left over from years ago when we were sending out his resume.  It has a slight linen texture & is really nice quality.  The inks are PTI Amethyst Allure & Canyon Clay & Memento Lulu Lavender.  Altenew Fancy Hello die is beautiful & I die cut it from the same paper & from white cardstock.  Shimmer Pico Embellisher was added to the berries & the die cut word.  I die cut the panel with AJVD dotted rectangle & used Amethyst Allure cardstock for the mat.  The purple twine has been in my stash a long time & never used, but luckily it was the right color.  I'm also entering WAW.   
Grab our badge:
The current Time Out Challenge has a fun photo inspiration.  I really like the off-set stripes of the carpet, so decided to make my own off-set pattern. 
I used a little circle image in the Grateful Heart Poppystamps set.  Tried to use my Mini MISTI, but ended up just using an acrylic block.  I really love Brilliance Graphite Black--stamps beautifully!  The sentiment from the same set was stamped in Brilliance Gamma Green & I added a dot of green Stickles to the center of each circle.  Fun little card to make!  I'm also entering PoppystampsStamplorations Theme & Sketch & SSS Monday.
09-19
Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.

22 comments:

  1. Both are gorgeous, Greta. You know how much I love your wreaths, and the second card is really elegant. I love your green sentiment. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Greta. Love the black and white,its quite eye catching. Your wreath is lovely as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, your wreath is just lovely and I like that it flows off the edge of the card! Awesome stripes too. That little circle image had a kaleidoscope effect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both so pretty Greta! I really like that Beige/Lavender card... so elegant with the wreath. :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both really pretty but I love the use of purple with the beige cardstock, it gives a lovely finish.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two superb cards Greta. Love your purple and beige wreath. The little dots of orange really look great. And love the little circles on the second one. It's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Smashing card in those colours with the paper from hubby. I like the effect of them together. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. your wreath card is gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous and the black and white just so classy - two fantastic cards, Greta!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely set of cards, greta! your take on the altenew inspiration colors is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both the cards you made are gorgeous and I love the colors of the first one especially. But then black and white is a combination you can't beat either as it is so classy looking.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very eye catching card with the wreath, Greta! It is super lovely color and design! And, second card is very classy with fab circles! Two amazing cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The purple looks fabulous on the cream background. Lucky your husband gifted you with a new bunch of papers! Love the Hello font and the off set wreath. Your second card is so crisp and creative with the bold black and white beautifully accented with pops of teal. Lovely work. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the design of your first card, Greta, with the wreath offset and shadowed, the sweet bow and the overlapping sediment die! Really pretty! Very clever take on the photo with your second card! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  14. The wreath stencilled card is so pretty and your second card is CAS perfection and so very classy x.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Two beautiful cards.
    Thank you for joining us over on Poppystamp challenge blog.
    Pam x.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can certainly see your inspiration from the photo and how to cool to create your own pattern. Love how everything is framed in black and the sparkly touches of green are perfection. I'm so very glad you shared this with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Greta, You always do such stunning work and this is so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely cards! Thanks you for joining the Poppystamps challenge. Tina/DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Greta....just love both of your cards! Your sweet stamped images are simply perfect for this challenge. Thank you so much for playing along with us at TimeOut!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a stylish card for us, Greta! I love the pattern you created and the CAS look of your card. Thank you for taking Time Out and joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful clean graphic designs! So clever to repeat stamp the one image - looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous design, Greta! Thanks so much for playing Altenew September Inspiration Challenge! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.