Friday, September 20, 2019

Thank You & Christmas

Lots of items in my sale pages & some prices have been lowered!

My first card today is for the Memory Box September Challenge: Framed.  I've made a simple thank you card using the MB die called Jasmine Frame which I've had for several years & still love.
This time I stacked it 3 high using gold metallic cardstock for the top layer.  I stamped the sentiment from Poppystamps Grateful Heart in Versafine Clair Acorn on a cream panel.  I added splatters of Distress Stain tarnished brass, attached the frame & added a strip of brown textured cardstock.  I love gold, brown & cream for Fall cards.  I'm also entering WAW.
MonthlythemebadgeGrab our badge:
Next is the card I made with the left overs from a Christmas Kickstart entry.  I used the same soft gray cardstock, MB branch & EH sentiment.
As you can see, this time I had the branch come from the right side & I used Stickles alone rather than adding them to white sequins.  I also stamped the teal ornament in Versamark with a splatter stamp to add some interest.  Actually, I like both versions.  I'm entering this one at The Snippets Playground.


Snippets Playground Badge
Last is my entry for ITP LFF September Case.  I love the new Peaceful Forest stamps which reminded me of PTI Enchanted Forest.
I used Laurie's color combo & basic design & totally love how it came out!  The inks for the trees are Tropical Teal, Simply Chartreuse, Classic Kraft & Aqua Mist.  I wish you could see it in person, as even the light colors show up great.  The snowflakes & dots are stamped in Delicata Silvery Shimmer & the sentiment from PTI Botanical Blocks IV is silver embossed on a vellum strip. 

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.



13 comments:

  1. That is a pretty little frame! I like the simplicity of your design too. And the sparkle on your ornament is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love the frame on your first card and the trees on your last card.. they are all beautiful Greta!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very classy frame card with a great colour combination. CAS perfection on the Christmas card x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards Greta. Your frame is so delicate and the addition of the brown strip brings it all together. Your trees are lovely, and the fade out of some of them really gives you a foresty look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the delicate look of the first and third cards, greta! the card with the ornament is so fun and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice ornament set of cards, Greta! My favorite today is the forest with its stamped layers and beautiful color choices! I'm going to find my PTI enchanted forest stamps. I've noticed that the new company I2P has copied many of the older designs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the cards are beautiful. You did an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards, Greta! Lovely framed card for your first card! Second cards in different colors and slightly different designs are fun and festive! And, last card is so soft and lovely...love those trees!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally gorgeous cards Greta. Your framed card is delightful and so elegant. And your baubles are interesting. Love the trees card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a beautiful gold frame. Simple and elegant. Pretty ornament cards and an mystical forest. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all the cards Greta - and especially the teal snippets one. Great idea to use the twiggy die to suspend the ornament from as well.

    Dudley sends a woof - he's improving day by day thankfully. Finally eating Naturo chicken, veg and rice meals for dogs which means I feel happier he's getting the vitamins etc. One dose of anti-biotics to go. Gosh, it's been a looooong week though!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty cards, Greta! Love the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many goodies since I last visited. The elegant gold frame is perfect for the kindness card. The colourful baubles are great for the festive season and I absolutely love the Christmas trees. A new fave for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.