Saturday, March 14, 2015

Joy of Easter

Everyone seems to be thinking Spring & that includes Impression Obsession.  I got the IO bunny dies (DIE043-G) at the end of last year, so decided the challenge would be a good chance to use them. Ended up using only one image, but plan to use the others before long as I need to make more Easter cards. I layered 2 die cuts for each which made them almost like chipboard. A bit of a cotton ball was glued for their tails & a tiny pearl for the eyes. The IO Striped Banner (D8821) is stamped in PTI Lemon Tart & the sentiment from IO Easter Eggs (MC121) is stamped in Memento Cottage Ivy.  

The panel is mounted with foam tape to the card front which I covered with green textured cardstock. Glad I had the right shade of Michael's ribbon--just the right embellishment, I think.  I'm also entering the Take Your Pick challenge at The Kraft Journal. As you can see, I used Green, Bunny, Die Cut, Yellow & White.  
Hope you're having a good weekend.  We finally got rain & I had a busy day at work. Thanks so much for taking time to visit my blog.


24 comments:

  1. too super cute Greta. Love those little bunnies hopping over your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bunnies hopping over the lovely stamped ribbons are so cute, Greta!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is wonderful! Plus, I see a baby card here, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like the Holidays are just rushing by this year. This is adorable, I love the bunnies. Their little tails are the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO sweet, Greta. I love the kraft bunnies hopping across the card. Just adorable! Thanks so much for taking the time to link up to our challenge this week, and I really hope you will join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    The Kraft Journal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, those bunnies are too cute! Wonderful pretty yellow banners and yellow bow, too!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous easter card, so so sweet too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute romp of a card, Greta!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is SO sweet!! I bought some bunny dies at last spring, need to get them out! The yellow really makes this shine Greta, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How incredibly cute are these bunnies hopping across your card. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a sweet Easter card, greta!! the little bunnies are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Greta....love your sweet trio of kraft Easter bunnies. They look fabulous with yellow and navy blue, just so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my adorableness! Those tails! I just love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow, that is so cute!! It reminds me that I need to get started on some Easter cards too. I love this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  15. EXCELLENT! Love the repetition of the adorable bunny!
    Thanks Greta~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loooooove what you've done with one of my fave IO bunny dies!!!! They look so cute on the stamped banners!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMGosh this is so adorable. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What fun bouncing bunnies! I'm ready for spring--break it on!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These leaping bunnies are adorable! Love all that yellow too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your card! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Greta, this is SO adorably sweet! It made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my...your hopping bunnies are totally adorable! Such fun...smile-making and day-brightening!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.