Sunday, September 29, 2024

Pinkfresh, Altenew and Poppystamps

Not sure how it got to be nearly the end of September!  I have 3 different cards to show you today.  First up is my entry for the Pinkfresh September Challenge: Leaves and Wreaths.  I have many wreath stamps/dies and PFS Dainty Wreath is definitely one of my favorites.  Not sure I ever stamped it in Fall colors, but I'm sure I will again.  
With the stamp in my MISTI, I randomly inked and stamped repeatedly with 4 or 5 orangy ink cubes, one at a time, until the entire wreath was inked.  I also used a green cube which made for an almost brown shade.  Really love how this turned out!  I used both the outer and inner dies which let me attach one end of the vellum sentiment flag under the left edge of the wreath.
The gold watercolor splattered white panel was in my stash.  I just rounded the corners and inked the edges in brown.  Finished off with small brown gems.  I'm also entering SSS Monday, DCD and WAW.
Next is my entry for the September Altenew Inspiration Challenge.  Couldn't miss this one with two beautiful shades of pink plus green!  Altenew's Sweet Bouquet is one of my latest purchases and a favorite, for sure! 
This time I stamped in Versafine Clair Morning Mist and used Altenew Rose Quartz, Puffy Heart, Firefly and Grass Field with the stencils.  I liked Michelle Short's idea of using a dark background to make the flowers pop, so I embossed a Smoky Shadow panel with Altenew Flower Bed 3D folder. 
The mat is Weathervane and I used Smoky Shadow to stamp the sentiment.  Hero Arts Transluscent enamel dots make beautiful dew drops, I think.  I'm also entering Just Us Girls and We Love Stamping.
My last card is for the September Poppystamps challenge.  I've hardly used the 2017 Sloping Hillside die, but really like it.
The light blue speckled paper has been in my stash forever and I love it for the background.  The trees were attached with rolled up glue dots for just a bit of dimension.  I intended to keep the trees white, but just couldn't resist adding WOW Ice Pop Sparkles--so beautiful in person!  
Dark Indigo cardstock was used for the mat and the W&W sentiment was white embossed. 
Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.


4 comments:

  1. Such pretty cards, Greata. You've been on a creative roll and it's a blessing to have you share with us at Word Art Wednesday. I hope you're doing well and having a great week. Please join us again soon. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wreath is one of my favorites too, Greta and I like they way you've used it on your pretty card! So happy to see your entries at both Just Us Girls and Poppystamps. Two fabulous makes, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards. So glad you submitted the wreath card to our challenge this month. I really like the simplicity and style. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Real contrasts today Greta, always love a wreath and works well how you offset it, the third a great CAS card but predictably me really loved the middle with that pink bloom which really pops against the black.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.