Saturday, April 30, 2022

Few More Cards

Waited until the last minute, but did get my card finished for the April Altenew Inspiration Challenge.  I gold embossed images from Floral Frame, colored with Zigs & die cut. 
I wasn't that happy with my coloring of the large flower, so covered it in Stickles.  Love the look!  The card was splattered with a purple Zig & gold watercolor.  
I gold embossed the sentiment from Painted Greetings & added white sequins.  I'm also entering SSS Wednesday.  
I love ink blending, so was inspired to enter the April Stay Crafty with Hero challenge.  Kristina Werner publishes lots of Distress Oxide color combos & I picked this one using saltwater taffy, faded jeans & peeled paint.  
It's beautiful & perfect for nature cards.  I added to it by stamping the little butterfly from HA Thinking of You Messages in Delicata Golden Glitz.  I also spritzed heavily with gold shimmer spray & splattered white gauche.  
The sentiment from the set was stamped in Versafine Clair Nocturne--a deep black in person.  HA Dandelion Paper Layering die, a gift from my friend Betty, was cut from a white scrap & spritzed with shimmer spray.  I used Stamplorations circles cover plate for the mat & added 3 yellow flower gems.
Here are a couple other cards I shared on IG.  The first one was inspired by Martina, as you will know if you check her IG account.  The images are PTI.
I finally came up with a design for C9 Fresh Cut Florals 1.  The images were bigger than I expected, but worked great for a slimline card.
Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.



13 comments:

  1. You've been busy and I love the results! The last one is my favorite. Love the colors and that sweet polka dotty bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your spoiling us today Greta with four super elegant creations, each have their own charm.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what stunners Greta. Such elegant cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - so many floral beauties, Greta!! Especially love the slimlines!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you added the stickles, it brought so much shine. Your blending is beautiful and the slimline cards are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant shine on the first one, wonderful blending on the second, gorgeous colour on the third and brilliant dimension on the fourth xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greta, such a lovely collection of cards you have shared. Loving those slimlines and the inkblending is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. another wonderful set of cards, greta. the two slimline cards are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Creative and beautiful post Greta and I am extra taken with the last two that you shared on Instagram and glad you shared them here, I love them both! x.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all your cards Greta, so many inspirational ideas too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. All your cards are so elegant and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah, here I am. It is letting me comment this time! Very pretty cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Greta, checking if Blogger will allow me to leave some love. You do florals so beautifully and these cards are no exception. I especially like the spotty flower at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.