Saturday, October 24, 2020

Thanksgiving & Christmas

I already made an Autumn card with the PFS Hello with a Bouquet die, so pulled out the Dainty Blossoms die set to make this card for the PFS October Challenge
I still had the plaid paper out from a previous card & wanted to finally use the EH Hex Frames I won when they were released.  The sentiment from PFS Delicate Wreath was stamped in Versafine Clair Acorn on the brown textured card front.  I really like these SSS brown sequins as they add some bling without detracting from the focal point.  I'm also entering COF where my friend, Cat, is the GD.

You probably know I love pink, so no surprise I made an entry for the October Poppystamps Think Pink challenge.  The beautiful Twirly Whirly Tree was a gift a long time ago & finally I used it.  Haven't made a shaker in ages & love how this turned out.  
I only used 1 layer of foam tape to keep it from being too thick.  I really wanted the shaker mix mostly for sparkle, so I just used Stampendous Shaved Ice & seed beads which worked great.  
The PFS sentiment is die cut from vellum & silver glitter tape.  Pink, gray & silver--love that combo!  I'm also entering WAW.

Stamplorations Belated 7th anniversary celebration has lots of ways to win.  One of them is to post a picture of your Stamplorations stash.  I have a variety of stencils, stamps & dies.  
Some of these goodies are yet to be used, but now I can cross the Peace, Love, Joy phrase die off the list!  
Glitter cardstock can be pretty expensive, but glitter fun foam is really cheap!  The gold one isn't my favorite shade, so instead I bought the bronze which is really beautiful! 
I dry embossed a green panel with the Richard Garay Lumberjack Days ef & colored a little wooden star with a red Copic to match the card front.  Simple card, but I love it!  I'm entering the 7th Birthday Linky Party since Christmas is the celebration of Christ's birth.
Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.



22 comments:

  1. busy lady creating all these lovely cards - the pink Christmas tree is my absolute fave!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have been very busy, greta! all three cards are wonderful, but just like betty i'm a little partial to the pink christmas tree... so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone's been busy! I like the delicate flower on your first card and the sparkle on the last one. But your should do more shaker cards because your pink tree is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Greta, love the first one..x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inspiring creating here Greta. Love the plaid, die cut, sequin combo; unusual and so attractive. The pink tree took my breath away with the pretty shimmering and how could one not like classic colours and sparkle of Peace, Love and Joy. Lovely, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a rather lovely Christmas die and might be a 'need' item, going to take down details, three lovely cards as always Greta.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your holiday stash is growing...I need to get on the stick! I am swooning over that pink tree...its got all my attention. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH! Greta, these are very beautiful cards, I especially love the pink one.
    Keep safe
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at CAS on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that plaid and hex frame. The shaker tree card is so pretty done in pink and I like that glitter foam. A great idea to use it to cut out words and they look so shiny and pretty against that lovely green embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good for you to post three different cards! Love that pink fancy tree and the die cut on your last card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely first card with the plaid and frame! The shaker card really caught my eye! So pretty in pink and gorgeous tree die! Last card is so festive! Beautiful embossed background and fab sparkly sentiments! Wonderful cards, Greta! Hope you’re having a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. fabulous cards Greta, That Christmas tree is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm loving the pink shaker for Christmas, it's a clean and elegant look for the holidays! Thanks for joining us at Poppystamps Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful selection of card designs and colors Greta.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  16. Three fabulous card but extra loving the beautiful pink shaker card, absolutely wonderful x.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful cards once again... You never stop! I have to say that pink tree is so adorable! Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous cards Greta, love them all.
    Thanks for playing along with Poppystamps Think Pink challenge.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Three fabulous cards, Greta!! Just love all three but especially the pink shaker tree with the silvery sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love love love that pink and grey tree card! All that sparkle and so clean! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Be still my heart - that pink and glitter combo? Gorgeous!! All such beautiful cards and love getting a peek at some of the crafty products in your stash :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.