Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Fall & Christmas

Cloudy but no rain this morning, so we worked outside.  My job was weeding--not a favorite!  But it is nice to see how much better things look.
A couple challenges are ending soon & here are my cards.  First is my entry for Tic Tac Toe using the left vertical row of Pumpkins, Orange, Fall.  


I used PTI Twig Wreath die, MFT Primitive Pumpkins dies, Altenew Floral Frame dies & PTI Wreath for All Seasons sentiment.  The card is Classic Kraft & the pumpkins were cut from PTI Canyon Clay felt.  I added brown Zig splatters & brown sequins.  I'm also entering ModSquad.

I've made several simple cards with PTI products, but here's the one I decided to use for ITP PTI Beautifully Simple.  I had already stamped & die cut several Splits: 'Tis the Season in various colors. 
I used the one gold embossed & stamped in Pure Poppy.  I added another die cut to make it a bit thicker & added Christmas Red Stickles to the berries & Star Dust Stickles to the top of the candles.
Definitely simple & hope you agree it's beautiful.  I'll show you my other simple cards in another post.  Below you can see Shauna's gorgeous card I'd love to totally copy--haha!  I'm also entering WAW.

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  I'm behind, but if your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.


13 comments:

  1. two wonderful cards, Greta - love your pumpkins and wreath and the Christmas card is so classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pair of pumpkins on card one and I love your Tis the Season card, Greta! So elegant with the embossing and the red berries!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the close up of the Tis the Season card, just beautiful. Fun pumpkins in the wreath for the Halloween card too. Since we have no rain, we have no weeds. Nothing is growing right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful set of clean and simple cards, greta! love the simple wreath with the pumpkins and the gold embossing on the second card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two terrific CAS cards Greta! We have your rain this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We've had rain here today and the new Spring plantings are slurping it up! The birds are splashing in the bird bath in the rain - they look so chirpy and happy. Like you, we've been attacking the weeds and laying down mulch to deter them. Your crisp, clean cards are lovely Greta. You sharing your Christmas cards has encouraged me to make a beginning on mine as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful Autumn wreath and sweet pumpkins. They make the perfect Fall card for all the great challenges this month. Your creativity and style are always such a treat, and I appreciate you sharing with us. Hope all is well with you and your family. Thanks so much for playing along.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this season but the leaves! Oh my we have so many and they just keep on coming. Two more wonderful cards... Love the sweet pumpkins and your CAS Christmas card is really elegant

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was cold and damp yesterday, so I stayed inside and made a card. I do miss walking and biking in the warm weather. Anyways, your cards are very lovely! Wonderful wreath and felt pumpkin! And, love your elegant Christmas card! The gold and red is perfect, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both are very beautiful Greta, love the texture on the pumpkins and the die sentiment is fabulous.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  11. It’s raining here today, and I hope to make it to the craft room at some point today...though the couch and a book sound good too. Your cards are lovely, Greta!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a pretty card. I love how you have framed that wreath with the pumpkins. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.