Sunday, October 4, 2020

Altenew and ITP PTI

Did you get to make cards for WCMD?  Turned out I only made one card, but I did have fun with this one--just took me forever!  I'm actually not sure if this qualifies for the ITP PTI challenge to be inspired by Shauna's card.  I didn't use the same products, but I used her basic design & most of the colors. 
Bold Borders: Yuletide was die cut from Ocean Tides & the included sentiment was die cut from gold glitter tape & white scraps.  Spruce & Sprigs is one of my favorite PTI sets & I stamped the die cuts in Pinefeather, Ripe Avocado, Pure Poppy & Honey Nut.  
I added Stickles to the berries & used a Star Dust Gelly Roll pen on the holly.  I'm also entering SSS WednesdaySSS WCMD & WAW.

Thought you might like to see the card I entered into the Altenew September challenge via IG.  I got as close to the colors as possible using Altenew Frosted Pink, Coral Berry, Ruby Red & Sweet Leaf along with PTI Melon Berry & Ocean Tides.  
The flower is Majestic Bloom, the leafy branches are from Wildflower Doodles & the sentiment is from Painted Greetings.  I added black splatters using Altenew spray mist & spritzed the flower with shimmer mist.  
The center of the flower was stamped in silver & the sentiment in Versafine Clair Morning Mist.  Finished off with clear sequins. 
Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.



19 comments:

  1. Two beauties, Greta - glad you got something done for WCMD! I didn't, oh well... Just love your Merry card with the holly and berries! Beautiful blossom on card two with the stamped leaves behind!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if it works for ITP or PTI... but it works for me, what a pretty card! They're both pretty Greta!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both lovely Greta, the first has a super seasonal feel to it in the traditional colours and the bloom in the second is just stunning.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been MIA... Had the flu jab and boy did it make me ill. So sorry I haven't been around or made a card for WMCD. Yours are beauties! What a fabulous Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can see why it took a long time to make. The detailing is super and the resulting card is beautiful. I love the colours. Hugs Mrs A,

    ReplyDelete
  6. It may have taken a long time, but so worth it, Greta. This is lovely and so is your second card. If I have realized it was WCMD I would have scheduled my family get together at a different time! What's one more week to see them after all this time. Got to get your priorities straight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are just gorgeous, Greta! It may have taken you a long time to make the first card, but it was definitely worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two super cards, Greta. Certainly was worth all the time you took making the first card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. No I didn't get to make cards for the WCMD; it's school holidays here and we've been enjoying the company of our Grandchildren for lots of days. Such fun. I love the festive theme to your blog post and the photo prop for "Be Merry" is superb. "Majestic bloom" stole my heart with it's lush colours and shimmer. Beautiful work Greta.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH! These are Gorgeous cards Greta, I LOVE both of them, the Christmas card is beautiful with the fab die and colours. Your Majestic Bloom is gorgeous, love the stamping in silver and then the beautiful colouring.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cards, Greta!! Wonderful detailed Christmas card! Love the pretty red plate, too! The second card is just as lovely with the majestic bloom! A perfect name for it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The word stunning was meant exclusively for these designs, Greta! Breathtaking and that Altenew entry is a total winner in my book! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super colors for both of these lovely entries.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Friend! I hope your doing well and the smoke isn't to bad....BAD down here~~ But I see your still making gorgeous cards!!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. two stunners Greta. Love the borders on the Christmas one and the gorgeous floral for your Altenew card. Glad you got to make a card for WCMD.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow what a stunning first card, with great layering and an amazing design layout Greta. Fabulous second card too and so very pretty x.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can see why that first card took a long time, it is stunning with all those different element and you have tied them all together perfectly. Love your second card too, lovely frilly petals and gorgeous splatters xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely Christmas cards....both are so beautiful and so elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.