Sunday, October 27, 2024

Pinkfresh and Hero Arts

Here's my ink blended card for the October Pinkfresh Monthly Challenge.  I used CN9 Peacock, Fig and Sweet Pea inks for my circular blended background. 
PFS Folk Snowflake was stamped in black, but I decided to go for a sparkly snowflake instead.  I stamped again in Versamark and embossed with WOW White Twinkle powder.  The sparkle is just beautiful in person and I like the bit of black showing through.  You can check it out in my IG video.
Love the mixed font sentiments in the set.  I picked this one because it works for any winter occasion.
I love wreaths and the Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero challenge gave me a good reason to finally use the old Autumn Wreath set.  I bronze embossed and die cut the wreath.  Then I smooshed with Distress Oxides peeled paint, fossilized amber, crackling campfire and fired brick.  Probably should have done another layer of the colors--next time!  I sprayed Distress Spritz and Distess Mica Stain for some shimmer.
Every Fall I pull out my old Kaleidacolor Autumn Leaves ink pad and brayer the ink for a background.  I added brown splatters which show in my IG video.  
The Greetery diecut bow (from my friend, Rosemary) was embossed with the copper powder, as was the sentiment from another old HA set, Find Joy.  Hero Arts translucent enamel dots are some of my favorite embellishments and I used a green one in the center of the bow.  
Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.


3 comments:

  1. I like the shimmer on shine on both cards, Greta! That big fancy snowflake is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous ink blending, Greta!! Love your snowflake & the wreath is so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty Autumnal card Greta, but the first realy draws me, gorgeous colour blending and sparkle as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.