Saturday, October 5, 2024

Happy WCMD!

I started a card yesterday and finished it up today.  Hope you had some crafting time.  I'm not big on Halloween, but I do like to send a few cards.  Couldn't resist Poppystamps Witches Shoe die for $1, but took me awhile to decide how to use it.  Here's what I came up with.  
The background was made by ink blending Distress Oxides crackling campfire, abandoned coral and spiced marmalade.  I brushed the edges with Distress Ink black soot which made a huge difference!  I splattered black ink and sprayed with Distress Spritz spiced marmalade.  Oh my goodness--so gorgeous in person!  Even the video I posted in IG doesn't do it justice.
I used Altenew purple glitter cardstock for the shoe and Memory Box Parker Lowercase Alphabet.  The old MFT pumpkins were colored with the ink left in my brushes and I used a purple Copic for the stems.  The shoe trim and Poppystamps cats (a freebie) were die cut from Memory Box black glossy cardstock.  I'm entering Poppystamps October challenge, Color Hues, DCD, WAW and SSS WCMD.
Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.



1 comment:

  1. Super colour palette Greta and what a great sparkly shoe, oh for a pair like that - I'll re-phrase, oh to be able to balance in a pair like that!

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.