Saturday, October 19, 2024

Altenew and Pinkfresh

There's another lovely color combo for this month's Altenew Inspiration Challenge.  
I haven't used Altenew Wild Rose die set for awhile and I thought it would be a good way to use the colors.  
I used white cardstock for all the die cutting and these Altenew inks:  Rose Quartz, Purple Wine, Maple Yellow, Firefly, Grass Field, Shadow Creek and Jet Black.  The white splatters are gouache.  Love Altenew's Deck Plank 3D embossing folder.  I tried it in 3 different colors and decided on white with a black mat.  
The sentiment is from Altenew DD: Modern Dahlia Bunch.  The flower centers have black enamel dot centers and I used white and pink sequins for embellishment.  I'm also entering WAW and DCD.

Next is another entry for the Pinkfresh Studio WCMD Challenge.  I love the look of PFS Modern Layered Florals which I stamped in CN9 Sorbet, Grapefruit, Artichoke and Parsley.  
I used a marker for some details--always scary for me!  But, it made a huge difference, so glad I did it.  The sentiment is from PFS Perfect Sentiments.  I used gold cardstock to mat the floral panel and as a shadow for the sentiment.  Love PFS Ombre Glitter dots--beautiful sparkle, but not distracting.  
Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.


8 comments:

  1. Again two beautiful Greta, but that second really jumps out at me, stunning.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful cards Greta. Love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two wonderful cards, Greta. I love the bright colours on the first one, but my favourite is the second one, such a pretty and feminine design with the delicate colours.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty die cut roses, Greta, and I love your delicate layered bouquet on card two!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One bright colored and one soft colored. Both are so beautiful, Greta.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two pretty cards, Greta! The second is my favorite. It's so delicate and wispy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colours and embossing on the first card, but my favourite is the second. Such great colours and very stylish design xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful set of floral designs, Greta! Love the soft colors you used for the second one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.