Thursday, December 28, 2023

Hero Arts and Pinkfresh Studio

I intended to make a Christmas card using Hero Arts Christmas Rose embossed in HA gold powder.  
I scribbled several colors of Altenew Watercolor Brush Markers & spritzed with water.  The flowers were too orangey, so I gold embossed the birthday sentiment from HA Find Joy on a vellum strip.  Never tire of Gansai Tambi gold watercolor splatters & gold Stickles.  You can see the shine in my IG post.  
I used gold metallic cardstock for a narrow mat & covered the card front with orange cardstock from my stash that was the right shade.  I'm entering Stay Crafty with Hero via IG, Inkspirational, Die Cut Divas & Word Art Wednesday.  
Several years ago a friend sent me some PFS diecuts.  Decided it was time to make a card with the 2 Merry Days diecuts. 
I embossed the green one, without the little images, using Hero Arts Sparkle powder.  Then I attached it over the light pink tree which still had the images in place.  The background is a PTI Classic Kraft panel debossed with an old TH snowflakes folder.
The sentiment from PFS Classic Holiday Words was covered with Nuvo Glaze.  You can see the sparkle & shine in my IG post.  Luckily, the PFS December challenge is still open.  I'm also entering Christmas Kickstart.

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.


9 comments:

  1. Love the watercolour effect on the first Greta and the second very elegant.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards! The loose watercoloring on your first card is lovely, Greta! Terrific color choices too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful watercolored birthday card, Greta, and I love your sparkly tree!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these. the first one has such lovely soft colouring and that tree on the second is very special. Well done for using up those die cuts xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two lovely cards, Greta. Love the colors in the first card and all the sparkles in the tree card. Also, thank you for the pretty blue snowflake card with the Silver sentiment. I just posted a Christmas update on the Triplets, if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards have great designs and wonderful color. Love the orange and gold on the first, but that decorative tree looks fabulous on that embossed background. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful cards. Love the colors on the first card and the background and tree are marvelous on the second card. So glad you joined our Flower challenge at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely set of Christmas cards, Greta. The watercolored floral image is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 2 very pretty cards Greta. LOVE those golden splatters.
    Wishing you a wonderful 2024. Many thanks for all your blog visits and comments. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.