Sunday, December 31, 2023

Another January Birthday Card

All diecutting for this January birthday card using SSS Leaf Tumble embossing folder, Frantic Stamper Arched Labels dies, SSS Happy Birthday Brush Script & SSS Morning Blossom dies.  
I love Gina K Whisper cardstock used for the tone on tone elements.  The flowers were die cut from scraps of green & purple cardstocks. 
I used vellum for the sentiment shadow, covered the words with Shimmer Pico Embellisher & colored over the flower details with a Clear Star Gelly Roll.  I also brushed the blossom edges with a light purple ink.
Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.



11 comments:

  1. saw this on Insta.... It is stunning Greta. Just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, Greta! I like the arch and the way the flowers flow with it. Thanks so much for the sweet birthday card that arrived yesterday! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors - quite stunning. So glad you joined our Flower challenge at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful flower card with a great embossed background and pretty flower die cut.

    Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. Happy New Year to you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one stunning birthday card with that multi colored flower! Gorgeous creation! Happy New Year too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous card Greta! I always smile when I see you using arch shaped dies - I remember the initial hunt for some when they seemed to be as rare as hens' teeth! Happy 2024!

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love die cutting and this is a very fine example of a completely die cut card. Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty blossoms atop the leafy embossing, Greta!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the layered die cut bloom along with the lovely texture from the ef card base.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Greta, this is a beautiful card. I love the embossing folder and those blooms are so lovely. Gorgeous colors and wonderful dimension. Happy New Year to you, hubby and Fritz.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, Greta! The layered background you created is the so perfect for the delicate floral die cuts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.