Sunday, December 25, 2022

Joy to the World, The Lord is Come!

I was inspired to use my Stampendous nativity stamp & an Elizabeth Craft Designs oval die because of a beautiful card made by Claudia.  I black embossed the image & blended DO fossilized amber, vintage photo, faded jeans, prize ribbon & wilted violet.  The halo was colored with a gold glitter gel pen & covered with glaze.  The white sections on the robe & blanket were colored with a gray fineliner pen.  I carefully drew over the big star with a black glaze pen.  The little PB stars were stamped in Delicata Silvery Shimmer.  I stamped the HA sentiment in Versafine Clair Nocturne onto the PTI Rustic Cream card.  The edges were inked with DI old paper & antique linen.  Finished by tying on kraft colored hemp.
Almost forgot, I'm entering Christmas Kickstart
Wishing all of my dear blog friends a blessed Christmas and wonderful 2023.  Thank you so much for your continued friendship & support.

 

9 comments:

  1. How beautiful Greta, lovely design and gorgeous colouring. A marvellous photo too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card and great picture of you both with Fritz. Keep warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card, greta. the inkblending is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And thank you for yours too. What a lovely traditional Christmas card with gorgeous ink blending xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Greta! Hope you and Steve enjoyed a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I wish a very Happy 2023 to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very belated Christmas visit Greta, but hope you had a good festive season.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. An absolutely beautiful card! Belated Christmas Blessings from Wisconsin where we're visiting our daughter. So nice to see the lovely photo of your family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Nativity card, Greta! Glad you had a Merry Christmas - I'm behind on commenting....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.