Monday, December 5, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches

FMS gallery is minutes away from closing, so here's a quick post with my entry.  
I used a TH silver metallic wreath I die cut long ago.  The other products are SSS Village dies & Peaceful Christmas stamp & die set.  I added black & silver splatters to the PTI Soft Stone card front.
I was going for a neutral, wintry look.  Really had fun making this card.
Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.




12 comments:

  1. Love this card Greta, beautiful design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this almost monochromatic card--you achieved exactly what you set out to do! I love that silver wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little houses are darling! This is a charming card, Greta!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these sweet houses and the shading on them! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty CAS Christmas card Greta, would work nicely for a new home card as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely take on the sketch, Greta. Love its subtleness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great way to use that sketch. those little houses are so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunner Greta. Lovely take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO beautiful Greta, love the design and the wreath. So effective in the monochrome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet wreath with the little house and snowflakes, Greta!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this! unique and clever take on the sketch and so very deserving of the honorable mention!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is always a joy to come and see your latest card make. I love the little houses with thier lights on. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.