Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Guest Designer for Word Art Wednesday

I haven't been a GD for awhile, but that changes this month.  Thanks for all the sweet comments on my last post.  Today I'm delighted to let you know I'm the May GD at Word Art Wednesday
Word Art Wednesday
The sponsor for this challenge is Pink & Main.  They're giving the random winner a prize package worth over $25, so you might want to play along.  I kept my card pretty simple with the verse taking center stage.
The PTI frame die was cut from black cardstock & I slipped it into the die cut Pinkfresh Studio Circle Frame with Botanicals which was lightly sponged with DI fossilized amber.  3 MFT felt rolled roses add color & dimension.  Love the look of the Altenew Dotted Swirls Debossing cover plate which I used on the deep yellow card front.  Thanks so much to Karen for inviting me to join the team this month.  Wishing all you mothers a very Happy Mother's Day, in spite of the pandemic.
Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.



17 comments:

  1. Yep, this is your month... Congrats my friend and another lovely creation too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many congratulations Greta and what a wonderufl card. The colour combination and the design are faublous x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats for your DT, Greta. Your card is absolutely amazing. I did not know the word "debossing" but now, thanks to you, I understand the meaning. I love also the turquoise felt roses! Kisses, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Greta on your lovely sentiment and card.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and wonderful verse, Greta. You go girl! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I came to congratulate you on guest designing at CAS Stencil and saw this! Congratulations for guest designing at WAW, too! You've done wonderful cards to inspire us for both challenges!! Take care and keep on keeping safe! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the guest spot. And, your card is so gorgeous and I like that it mainly focuses on the sentiment which is a wonderful one. I hope you continue to stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations again Greta. You deserve these designing opportunities. The inspiring quote which takes front and centre is lovely in the mixed fonts and the little pops of teal add a lovely finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a fabulous cover plate and you know you had me with the sweet rolled roses!! This is charming Greta. Congrats on guesting, they're lucky to have you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You deserve all the honors, Greta! I enjoy your posts with so many great ideas and consistent quality!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous card Greta. Congrats on your guest spot. Well deserved. Love the blue roses and how you have made the sentiment the focal point.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simple, but so beautiful, I love the design Greta.
    Keep safe and well.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful card, Greta! Congrats on your GD spot! Wonderful background and gorgeous felt flowers! Eye catching placement of the pretty circle die, too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely card, greta! congrats on your gd spot... very well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  15. everything about your card is fantastic, Greta - the felt roses, the sentiment and the placement of the sentiment partially inside the circle - congrats - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Simply beautiful Greta....just love your gorgeous card. Congrats on your guest design spot too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.