Monday, May 27, 2019

Anniversary, Christmas, Friendship

Check out my sale pages if you're looking for bargains.  

Hard to believe it's almost the end of May.  Hope everyone in the US enjoyed the Memorial Day weekend & remembered the men & women who died for our freedom.  Roses are in full bloom, so I had some work to do after the rain.  Of course, I also did some cardmaking!
First up is another card with MFT cross stitch tags.  I used one of the patterns on their website to make an anniversary card for hubby's daughter & her husband.


The little sentiment is from SSS Sentiment Strips & they can be foiled using a laminator.


It's hard to see, but so fun to have a bit of metallic sparkle.  The card front is debossed with little hearts & circles.  I'm entering DRU.
Grab our Badge!
I cross stitched a Santa tag for one of the cards I sent last year, but didn't get it posted.


It's also a cross stitch tag & pattern from MFT.  I used little stickers for the sentiment & I'm entering Rudolph Days.
This time of year I love seeing all the hanging baskets in the neighborhood.  My favorite is one with flowers in shades of pink & purple.  That's my inspiration for LFF at Ink to Paper where the challenge is to use your favorite summer color combo.


I made a CAS, one layer card stamping images from PTI Corner Adorner: February in Lovely Lady, Scarlet Jewel, Winter Wisteria & Vintage Jadeite.  The sentiment from the set was stamped in Versafine Clair Morning Mist.  The flower center was covered in Shimmery Pico Embellisher & I added additional dots for embellishment.  I'm also entering ModSquad.
Modsquad Challenge

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.




19 comments:

  1. Your cross stitched tags are lovely Greta and something that little bit different, your CAS card at the bottom is also very stylish.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cross stitched cards always float my boat. I have a friend who cross stitches cards too and they always look superb. In a different genre, the clean and simple card is equally lovely with that special sentiment. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you Crossed stitched tags, such a fantastic idea.
    Thanks for joining in at the Rudolph Days challenge this month.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three more great cards, Greta. The cross stitch tags are so pretty and make a wonderful addition to a card. The Santa is a sweet surprise in a Christmas card, something unique and not expected.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully created tags!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Dies R Us!
    Diane DRU DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW these cross stitched tags are awesome Greta! Beautiful work! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Tags’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I came over to check out your lovely card for Laurie's Fabulous Favorites and was delighted to find your cross stitch tags too Greta! I bought the MFT die to cross stitch with a year or two ago and have never cross stitched with it...shame on me! After seeing your beautiful anniversary tag/card and your sweet Santa tag, you inspired me to pull the tag out and sit it on my desk...we'll see if something gets made now! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. your cross stitch tags are delightful, Greta - so special for an anniversary card - and love the design and colors on your last card - so soft and pretty

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are rocking the cross stitch Greta, both are adorable. YOur pink and purple is sweet as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Greta,
    Happy Rudolf Days.
    oh how lovely your wonderful creations are such gorgeous designs also and lots of work gone into them too.
    Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous array of cards and I love all the cross stitched designs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the folk art look of your anniversary tag/card and that Santa is too cute!
    Delightful projects all around Greta. I haven't cross stitched in years, might have to give it a go again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The two cross stitch cards are so sweet! Love the clean and elegant design of the third card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such gorgeous and neat stitching and cards. Love the simplicity of the flower tag.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I so love the cross stitched cards...how creative and so much talent x. Wonderful CAS card, which is so pretty x yes my flowers took a battering with the rain these past two days! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I too love your cross stitched cards...beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  17. A trio of lovelies, Greta! Wonderful cross stitched cards, so pretty! And, beautiful CAS card with the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your Cross Stitching! What a great idea.
    The Christmas one is so sweet and looks like a lot of work, but well worth it and it has lots of impact.

    Thanks for taking part in the May Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful Projects! Your cross stitching looks awesome on those tags! It really looks unique on a card! Love that!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.